Heritage Painting & Decorating

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
5845 Culloden Street Vancouver BC V5W 3S1
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Vancouver  >  Heritage Painting & Decorating
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Heritage Painting & Decorating

Bill.norquist
1 review Vancouver, BC

Painting of the railings of a 13 ft by 13 ft porch using an oil based stain.

We hired Heritage since they have done numerous painting projects for us over the last 10-15 years for both the inside and outside of our house.
Their work has always been the highest quality and I would recommend them to anyone wishing quality work.

Thanks Bill.
Always good to see you again!

Mlum40
1 review Vancouver, BC

I have had David and his team paint four of my rental units. For pricing, he was in the middle of the three quotes, and the work he has done has been completely satisfactory. The on-site guys are friendly and cooperative, and the paint jobs have always been great. When one of the paints didn't work out, they even came back a few years later and repainted it at no cost.

Thanks

greg in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I needed to have a wall fixed that was damaged from a move ASAP. I called David Forrester, the owner of Heritage Painting & Decorating.
He was extremely nice on the phone, and picked up the first time I called. On describing the damage to him, he gave me a reasonable quote and was nice enough to accommodate my request to work with my very short timeline.

On the day of the work he came on time, did the work quickly and so professionally. After the work he cleaned everything up and left the space absolutely spic 'n' span.
I would highly recommend David, to any friends or family, if you are looking for top notch service and don't want to break the bank.

Hi Greg.
Thanks for your feedback. Glad we could help!

Sarah
1 review Vancouver, BC

We made some changes to our basement and decided to repaint. David helped choose colours and Jim and Bob did the actual painting. We have used Heritage Painting and Decorating on several occasions to help us with our painting needs and Jim always goes the extra mile to make sure we get the result we want. David is professional with his quotes and timely when scheduling the work to be done. They have always been mindful of our furniture and other belongings. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for your feedback. It's always nice to catch up with you both.

Anna
1 review Vancouver, BC

prepped the job and cleaned up afterwards. Minimal inconvenience. Moved furniture around. No problem about anything. Very courteous and service oriented.

Hi Anna,
Thank you for your nice comments. It's satisfying to know our work is appreciated. I'll pass your comments on to Jim!
Best Wishes,

Dave
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Jordy did a great job. On time, on budget, clean and friendly. I would definitely recommend Heritage.

Job Price

Thanks for your feedback. Jordy has a nack for getting the job done right and minimizing the disruption. I'll pass your kind comments on to him. Thanks! David

MMB in Vancouver
8 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

After obtaining quotes from 2 other companies, we hired Heritage Painting. Although they were the most expensive quote, we liked the look of the owner, and his assurances (verbally and in writing) that the work would get done as specified. Specifically, we got a quote on getting the stain put on BY BRUSH and not by spraying, as it absorbs better, and also to stain the underside of the porch, to ensure better wear of the wood. In the end, he never set foot on the job, sending some workers, who proceeded to spray paint instead of using a brush (we knew this, not only from neighbours, but from the fact that they never even cleaned/powerwashed prior to working, so the cobwebs were spraypainted!). They didn't do the underside of the porch at all. We had to call the owner, who came out to look at the job (for the first time), he agreed that it needed to get done, but again, sent someone else out, who, again, spray painted. In the end, just to get rid of him, we paid in full (our mistake, as first-time homeowners), just to not have to deal with it anymore. Do not use this company! Hire an individual, so that the person you talk to is the person doing the work. You'll pay a fraction of the price, and can afford to take a couple of days of work to be home to supervise (another mistake we made!).

J Adrienne in Vancouver
9 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Downstairs was a disaster. There was lots of junk on the walls at one time. All of it was removed and all of the holes and dents were well filled. The team was always on time and very friendly and motivated to work and get the job done right. This basement went from an ugly storage area to a very inviting and comfortable space that is now well-used. A+.

More about Heritage Painting & Decorating

Count on our experienced painters to bring your decorating vision to life. We pride ourselves on delivering professional results without hassle or disruption. We use quality products and the best equipment, so you're sure to be pleased with the results. - whether we paint one room or your entire home. Call for your free estimate today.