General Paint - Victoria Dr. - Vancouver

David
David
23 reviews Vancouver, BC

Paint matching

If you are looking for great service come to the store on Victoria Drive, recently installed siding and need touch up paint and they knew what to do as I have the brand of it Handi Planks and it took only a day for them to match the color. They even said to me if it didnt match perfectly or to my satifaction to return it now thats customer service! Its a busy location but I go early in the morning or end of the day.

Vancouver, BC
Vancouver, BC
24 reviews Vancouver, BC

Paint

We bought interior paint for our new place from General Paint. Though the color choices are somewhat limited, they were able to take paint samples from other paint stores and recreate the same color, which was great. They have a loyalty program where you pay upfront for the lifetime membership and you can save 20% off all your purchases. We made good use of the loyalty program and have saved quite a bit already from that program.

Agathe Leung in Vancouver
Agathe Leung in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Purchase from General Paint

When you get to the store, Matt just came and ask what I am looking for. He shows me what option I have. The advantage and disadvantage of using different products. I am so impressed by how knowledgeable he is.

Kit Ching Li in Vancouver
Kit Ching Li in Vancouver
4 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

paint

If you ask me if I want to go to General Paint or Benjamin Moore, I would recommend Benjamin Moore. The General Paint I went is not having as much variety as Benjamin Moore.

Tony Hang in Vancouver
Tony Hang in Vancouver
3 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

paint purchase

I was there to buy some paint for my kitchen. The y are so friendly and helpful. When I get to the store, they come and ask what I need. They helped me find what I need and make sure it is the best choice of all. I recommend this store to my friends.

Long Bay in Vancouver
Long Bay in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

paint, whole house

They had provided the best services I ever have compare to other paint stores, they gave me sound advice on my problems and good solutions for difficult projects, help me to select the right paint and tools, saved me money and keep my budget in order.