General Paint - New Westminster

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
800 McBride Blvd, Suite 24 New Westminster BC V3L 2B8
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in New Westminster  >  General Paint - New Westminster

Review for General Paint - New Westminster

William Bradley in New Westminster
William Bradley in New Westminster
9 reviews New Westminster, BC

Paint Purchase

I buy a lot of paint when doing different projects around the house. I had to get something quick and decided to go to the store in New Westminster. I wish I had a different choice. The clerks don't seem to know much and appear to be slow and uninterested in the customers. Mind you it was a Sunday but it was a good thing I new the exact mix of colours to get the shade I needed to finish the job I had started. Considering the cost of paint these days I would recommend you steer clear on the New West store, at least on Sundays.