Future Shop

Reviews for Future Shop

Paul in Brampton
Paul in Brampton

TV

I recently purchased a 52" Samsung from the FutureShop at Mavis. The salesman, Lock, was very helpful. He took the time to explain to me the differences between different models AND he didn't try to sell me warranties like most salesmen do. It's no secret that Futureshop makes a huge profit on warranties. He did give me the option. He also grabbed the unit from the back, allowed me to inspect it and carried it to my car for me. Really nice guy. I was so impressed that I bought another TV from him right there and then. Good Salesmen are hard to come by at FutureShop, I would highly recommend Lock at Mavis

HW in Mississauga
HW in Mississauga

Purchased laptop

We purchased a laptop for our daughter but when we got it home, it was not exactly as we thought. We wanted to exchange it for a different one. When we got to the store, they did not have the other one. They tracked it down in another store and then gave us a refund for the one we bought (not just store credit). They got us the one we want and answered all out questions about the computer specs.

Jedi
Jedi
2.8/10

Buying new appliances

The delivery guy was swearing at me complaining my door was too small and that the fridge wouldn't just move in. He ended up having to take some parts off in order to move in. Banging my washer and dryer when delivering to the basement. My bills were never right for the first 6 months and I ended up paying to fix the billing properly. Never buy appliances from Future shop.

Chris from High Park

905-567-0490
5900 Mavis Rd, Unit 2
Mississauga
L5V 2P5

Good quality Appliances poor delivery, damages house, poor after sale servicing, poor restitution, appliances set up wrong and broken, re deliveries, weeks before able to use appliances.