Future Shop

Danielle from Langley
Danielle from Langley
6 reviews , BC

tablet protectot

I was really impressed with the customer service person that dealt in the computer section that was honest with me and told me upfront I didn't need a screen protector for the type of tablet I had as it had gorilla glass and said I would be better to get a different assessory that would help my daughter learn how write properly. I took his advice and got the pen instead and have told a few people about my experience. It was refreshing to feel like someone was listening and offered what was best for me not just try to get more money from me

Sue in Langley
Sue in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Service

We bought Bosch dishwasher and are told to pick it up at the warehouse in New Westminster. Guess What!? It was closed. We were informed wrong business hours and date. Sales lady was nice and very helpful but she made a mistake. We understand. But the Manager of this location , she is terrible taking care of its customer. Never, Never go back again!! We are taking business somewhere else. We knew Future shop customer service was not great and we should not had shop there.

Langley
Langley

3.8/10

Home computer and their service plan

Bought home computer for daughter. Sales reps pushed their warranty and service and indicated certain service was available re: cleaning etc. When I went back they indicated that this was not included. Only a system scan and I need to pay extra for these services. Please read the fine print as what they say is not what is written.