Future Shop

roseanne  from Caledon
roseanne from Caledon
3 reviews York, ON

fridge and TV

I phoned future shop today and it rang 60 times and I hung up. I asked for the manager when I finally got throught after many attempts and Alejan was reluctant to get this service however she did and I am sitting here waiting once again for him /her to answer.

matthew sokolowski from Toronto
matthew sokolowski from Toronto

Samsung LCD TV

Went in because Best Buy was having a sale on the LCD I wanted, and Future Shop was closer, so I decided to see if they'd price match. Not only did they, but they beat the Best Buy price by 10%. Very Satisfied.

Caroline
Caroline
1 review East York, ON

computer

I brought a HP laptop from future shop last year. The discount is quite good and the customer service is satisfactory. I plan to buy WII Fit in this coming May.

Carol at Scarbor
Carol at Scarbor
1 review ,

Laptop

I replaced a Compac laptop with hp as the Compac with 500MB memory run slow with Window Vista which was informed by the Sales Rep before I bought it. The shop replace it for me without asking any question.

Lena in Vaughan
Lena in Vaughan

computer

We were planning to buy a desktop and walked into the store to check the market. The sales there were very knowledgable and helpful. He answered all our questions and located a good deal for us. As a result, we decided to get one right away. It turned out to be very good computer for the family