Future Shop

Reviews for Future Shop

PG in Brampton
PG in Brampton

GPS

PSP offered by Futureshop has saved me an enormous amount of money, not to mention time. If you want a the best service you feel you deserve, PS gets you that. Otherwise, you deal with the manufacturer. Not awful, but definitely inconvenient. Get it. Uncle Paulie

Al in York Region
Al in York Region

Washer/Dryer replacement

They have good prices and are willing to price match. Quality of the goods are good but the delivery was horrible.
Went through 3 washers and every one of them was 'dented'. In the end, they wore me down (after waiting every weekend for them 3 weeks in a row) and I took the unit with the least amount of damage. I believe the damage occurs quite often as they seem to have an automated response of "want a $100 gift cheque to accept the damaged product?" . Bought a top end machine and honestly would have preferred an unblemished unit.

I'm wondering if all of their units get damaged or whether they just sell dent and scratch from the manufacturer - what are the odds of getting 3 bad machines in a row?

Barb in Wasaga
Barb in Wasaga
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

Kitchen appliances

I picked up 4 appliances at the Home Show a couple of years ago and not only did I get a great deal, but they held onto the appliances until my house was ready to close 4 months later!! It's all about customer service for me and they went beyond my expectations!

Chinster from brampton
Chinster from brampton

Appliances

The sales person provides an excellent service and he showed me that he really had knowledge in the applicances field. The prices wasn't the cheapest compared to other store, but I decided to purchase my applicances from Future Shop because of the service I received.