Fabricland

Reviews for Fabricland

JT from Calgary
JT from Calgary

Home upholstering

Fabricland is THE destination if you need a great assortment of fabrics for a good price. I can always find fantastic deals in the bargain centre and the student discount makes it worth it for me. I came here a couple weeks ago needing some fabric to reupholster some old chairs. The selection is amazing and I found myself in this store for hours. The only thing I'd complain about is the service- the checkout process can take FOREVER and they always seem short-staffed. Other than that, I love Fabricland and will always return.

Sandra from Old Toronto
Sandra from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Fabric store review

I just love this place because they have an amazing selection and the prices are usually lower than at other stores. Moreover they often have sales and special promotions, which also helps to save a lot.

Heather T from Mississauga
Heather T from Mississauga

Fabric for quilt craft

I was looking for specific fabric for a craft project I was creating for my daughter and my first thought was Fabricland. I'm very happy I decided to go there...the project came out awesome and I can't wait to give it to her for her birthday next month! :)

Lucy Lu in Mississauga
Lucy Lu in Mississauga
2 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Fabric for chiffron dress

The selection is phenomenal. Looking for a hard to find color or pattern? They probably will have it. Their pattern selection is good too. You can expect quality for the price you paid for. You can get patterns as low as $3. The staff is friendly and courteous. I love their sales.

E Taylor in Hamilton
E Taylor in Hamilton
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Crafting

My first choice when needing frabrics or articles for my crafts is Fabricland. They always have what I need. The staff is always helpful too. There is most often someone available to assist me.

Lori  in Markham
Lori in Markham

Drapery Fabric

I went to look for drapery fabrics with my sister-in-law and we were almost overwhelmed with the selection -- so many nice materials to choose from and so hard to narrow down. We wound up taking a very nice stripe after over an hour of deliberation! The service people were very helpful with advice and sharing of their own opinions. The only problem I had was with the impossibility of using your discount card without having it in hand. One of my kids had "lifted" it and they don't keep records of their memberships. Had to leave without using the discount -- which I pay annually for! Wasn't too thrilled about that -- but I guess I should have checked my wallet first.

MS in Mississauga
MS in Mississauga

fabric

I am usually able to find what I'm looking for. I like the sales they have - buy one get one. I usually go for the fleece to make blankets and they always have many different styles and colors.

Nicole  in Hamilton
Nicole in Hamilton
2 reviews HAMILTON, ON

purchased vinyl for christmas gift

I was looking for a small amount of vinyl to use for a Christmas project. I was lucky and found the amounts that I needed in the clearance bin. I had a few questions about the thickness and the sales associate was more than helpful advising which was best for my project.

Jackie- Oakville
Jackie- Oakville

curtains

Went to Fabricland to purchase our curtains for our living room and found a great selection and great quality with good prices. everything was in stock and i also found all the hardware to hang our curtains. pillows and lots of decorating ideas. fantastic store and i will shop in this store in the future