Fabricland

Karly in North vancouver
Karly in North vancouver
11 reviews NORTH VANCOUVER, BC

Fabric Buying

I came to Fabricland to buy some fabric to make some small throw pillows for kids. They had some nice ones that already had a square pattern, so I had the lady cut me a couple squares of a bunch of different kinds. They made great gifts and the service was good. Thanks!

Kate from North  Vancouver
Kate from North Vancouver
10 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Fabric For Recovering Project

We needed to pick up some fabric for recovering our ottoman and the staff was super helpful. We also have been there for curtains and hardware and it's always been a great price and quality!

Lisa from Pitt Meadows
Lisa from Pitt Meadows
16 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Fabrics

I am not very good at sewing.. So I wasn't looking to spend allot of money. I found exactly what I was looking for and was very happy with my purchase

Kevin in North Vancouver
Kevin in North Vancouver
11 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Purchasing of Fabric for Simple Sewing Pojects

I wanted to start using my sewing skills again, since i used to do it so much in my past. So I needed some fabric and such to get a start. I went to Fabricland, because i heard they had a large selection of fabrics. Big mistake. Yes, while they did have a large selection of fabrics, the service, and state of the store was appauling. I ask a few simple questions, like "would this fabric work for making this?" but none of the employees could answer clearly. Also the store was so messy. Fabrics on the ground cardboard boxes everywhere, it didn't make for a pleasant experience.

dian soparlo in Delta
dian soparlo in Delta
2 reviews Delta, BC

deck furniture recovering

We recovered 4 and one couch for our deck. The staff at Fabricland were very helpful. Because neither my husband or I sew we had no idea where to start. The staff not only calculated how much material was necessary they designed a pattern and found a semstress to do the job!

H in VANCOUVER
H in VANCOUVER
7 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

curtains

I found a wide variety of fabric that I could use to make a set of curtains at a reasonably low price. The staff were patient in helping me select the right type of fabric and even helped me choose the color..

Nana in Port moody
Nana in Port moody
8 reviews Port Moody, BC

Curtains

I found all the materials to make new curtains for the RV Staff were helpful. They helped with measurement and cloth selection.
There was a great selection of materials to chosse from.

Kristina in North vancouver
Kristina in North vancouver
7 reviews NORTH VANCOUVER, BC

Fabric for school projects

I needed fabric often for school projects and Fabricland was where I went to get fabric and all neccesary supplies. They have a large assortment of different types and patterns of fabric. Ranges from nice, quality fabric to cheap fabric. Staff were knowledgeable and always willing to helpout a newbie who doesn't know much about sewing. Recommended!

Betty Kwan in Vancouver
Betty Kwan in Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Fabric

Although the store appear a bit disorganized, the price really made up for it. Last week, I bought some green fabric to make curtains. It was a pretty good deal. Quite a bit of fabric were on sale (including this one). It fits everyone's budget.

camelia13
camelia13
34 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Room Dividers + Curtains for the new Office

Fabricland in West vancouver is a place where you can spend hours and don't feel the passage of time. That is my story. :-) I was looking for some sort of material to create some room dividers for my new office and also for some curtains to cover an area that was not to be shown to the visitors of the office. I found everything I needed at Fabric Land. For the room divider I found a nice plastic based material, a texture very close to that of some table mats, $5/m, and for the curtains I found some really nice ones, made in Turkey, for $12 each. I allocated a much higher budget for this project, but I ended up spending a fraction of it. The employees are very knowledgeable, friendly, and nice.