Fabric Shops

Reviews for Fabricland

Paulina in Mississauga
Paulina in Mississauga

couch covering

I bought old and used couches so I decided to cover them in a fabric. I went here and the selection was great and the prices were also very good! The staff was very helpful too which was nice.

Renee Kestner in Mississauga
Renee Kestner in Mississauga

Fabric

IT IS A NICE PLACE TO SHOP BUT IT IS HARD TO FIND PEOPLE TO HELP YOU FIND YOU ITEMS. HOWEVER, THIS PLACE HELPED TO MAKE MY COSTUME FOR HALLOWEEN.

R in Oakville
R in Oakville

Craft purchase

Fabricland is a nice place to shop if you are looking to make something special. They have great sales throughout the year. The staff are very helpful. You never know what great deals you are going to find at Fabricland.

Nikki in Mimico
Nikki in Mimico
8 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Working on redesigning my bedroom

905-624-1839
1911 Dundas St E
Mississauga
L4X1M1

This location is very convenient and I always enjoy going into the store. The ladies are very helpful and have great suggestions in finding fabric in the colours I require.

Robin Kay in Oakville
Robin Kay in Oakville
6 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

Fabric

905-624-1839
1911 Dundas St E
Mississauga
L4X1M1

I am always very satisfied and in for a surprise when I shop at Fabricland. There used to be one located quite near to me in Oakville, but it unfortunately was closed down several years ago. The sales are always great - I can always find just what I need, plus more (so many sales that I can't pass up). They have a wide range of higher end fabrics, and great bargain bins with precut fabric. Always happy with my experiences at this vendor.

Bonnie in Etobicoke
Bonnie in Etobicoke
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Dress and pillows

They have excellent sales but not alot of selection. The staff is moderately knowledgeable, but can be a little rude at times. I will continue to use them when I need something basic, anything specific I will go elsewhere.