Fabricland

Stephanie in Richmond hill
Stephanie in Richmond hill
3 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

purchase fabric

they have quite a wide variety of fabric here, some really obscure ones as well... the only downside is that their customer service needs a little improvement
you can also purchase zippers, buttons and other related project materials as well.

mkt350
mkt350
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Fabric for costume

I love how fabricland has a wide selection of fabrics to choose from. I always get my costume fabrics from fabricland because I know they have everything I need from fabric to zippers to buttons...everything you can think of!! The prices are not bad too. I just like how I can get everything in one place and I don't have to run to different stores to finish my costume.

Dora
Dora

Fabric for curtains

I always enjoy all that Fabricland has to offer from, halloween costumes, drapery, clothing, crafts and even accessories. (made a purse last month) The staff is helpful and understanding.