Duxiana

bubbleboy
bubbleboy
9 reviews ,

Mattress

I just recently had back surgery after many years of back pain and required a special mattress. I went to a number of companies and looked and compared mattresses. Construction, look, padding, fabric covering, spring size, etc.
I could find nothing that I liked so a friend suggested I try Duxiana. They are a very specialized mattress company in Vancouver that sells Swedish mattress technology. I went to their store/showroom and was very impressed. The construction, materials and technology are fantastic. Although very expensive compared to other companies the comfort was nothing I had ever had. The service was fantastic and I was able to negotiate a very good deal for this type of product.
I have had the mattress now for over 1 month and feel it was worth every penny. My back has healed and I have had no futher pain and I am getting a full nights sleep, something I have had trouble with for years.
This truly is a great product. Thanks.