Dufferin Garden Centre

Review for Dufferin Garden Centre

Sonia in Grand Valley
Sonia in Grand Valley
13 reviews Shelburne, ON

Plants for landscaping and home

My husband and I are regular customers because the service, the selection and quality of plants as well as the expertise of the staff is always great. When I have a question about what plant would be best in a certain location, I always get the right suggestion and more information along with that for planting and long term care of the plants. We have purchased mulch as well, they have everything we need.

More about Dufferin Garden Centre

Dufferin Garden Centre Offers Quality Plant Material, Seasonal Gift Shop, Garden Necessities. We invite you to visit us with your dreams and ideas for your outdoor living space. Inspiration truly blooms at Dufferin Garden Centre.
Looking for Garden Centres pros in Orangeville?