Down Under Linen & Bedding Centre

Reviews for Down Under Linen & Bedding Centre

Debbie C in Mississauga
Debbie C in Mississauga

Excellent Service

I purchased my silk duvet here and Anil Sharma was not only helpful, he demonstrated through his actions that customer satisfaction was his top priority. If your looking for fair prices and quality service this is the place to go and Anil will make it his mission that you go home happy.

Debbie C

peggy terhart in Mississauga
peggy terhart in Mississauga

memory foam mattress

I bought a memory foam mattress from them. Love it.
I asked the salesperson for a good support mattress t0 address
my back problems and they recommended the memory foam.
It also comes with a bamboo cover, that comes off and is washable.
I purchased a silk duvet, very soft and comfortable and I use it all
year around, it is not too hot or too cold.
I was looking for some duvet covers, they seem to be of a good quality and very reasonable priced.
The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable.
I would highly recommend this shop.

Derek in Mississauga
Derek in Mississauga
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Great bed, mattress, duvets, sheets

Needed a new bed for myself and a mattress for my daughter as well as duvet, duvet covers, sheets, etc. We had been looking at the big box stores, and the experience just felt wrong. Went to down under, and the level of service was great. They really helped me pick the best mattress for myself, as well as something that works really good for my daughter. The pricing was fair and reasonable, and the mattres being memory foam really helped my back pain.

It was a great experience, much more pleasant than shopping at a big chain where they only care about their commissions.

Molly56 in Mississauga
Molly56 in Mississauga

Quality Bedding

I have been shopping that Down Under for nearly 20 years and happy with the quality, price and service. It's rare to find help in big box stores, I like the fact I can help. I was looking for some hard to find natural organic bedding and they carried it.
I would recommend this business.

denny from Toronto
denny from Toronto

Bed Linen

AVOID.

Used to be good. Sells bad products, now.

Bought 2 sheet sets for $150. Supposed to be worth over $200 but on sale. 300 thread count, all-cotton.

Within 2 weeks, the bottom sheet PILLED badly. Feels like sleeping on three-year-old $5 polyester sheet from K-Mart. No doubt, my back and backside are exfoliated every night. I suppose I should be happy, right, Down Under?

Warranty policy is designed to block customer satisfaction--if you use a sheet set, they will not replace it. So, psychically, please intuit whether the product you buy will fail shortly after purchasing BEFORE you buy from Down Under Bedding.

What can you say about a company that specializes in bedding and sells products that are not Mercerized/singed properly according to industry standards?

How about..."soon out of business"?

Stephen from Mississauga
Stephen from Mississauga

Down Duvet and bed sheets

I have shopped in this location before and have always found their staff friendly and ontop of the products they sell. Very often I find their prices are better than other stores I have looked into.

LT8
LT8

Duvet Cover Purchase

I haven't been to Down Under in a while, but recently found myself at the College Park location when I needed to find a new duvet cover. They have everything from low end bedding to very luxurious, expensive products. I wasn't looking for anything fancy, and was happy to find a 300 count, 100% Egyptian cotton duvet cover on sale for only $40. The colour selection was extremely limited on sale items, but I was happy with what I found. On the regularly-priced items, you'll have some selection, but it's not vast compared to larger shops like The Bay or Sears, but what they have is obviously of better quality than what you'd find elsewhere. The staff aren't really friendly, but more perfunctory than anything else. They'll help you if you need anything, but likely leave you alone if you just prefer to browse.

N.M.
N.M.
1 review Etobicoke, ON

adjustable bed and bedings

I had great experiance at the store.Sales person was very helpfull and understanding, of my needs.Optionse in adjustable beds is little overwelming and you need to give yourself time too make right
choise.

torn, tattered and thrown aside
torn, tattered and thrown aside
1 review Orangeville, ON

sheets

B E W A R E!!!! I bought a set of 800 thread count sheets. The bottom sheet tore in less than 2 years. I contacted 5170 Dixie Road. I was told to shut up,go away and find the manufacturer myself if I had a problem. Unfortunately - the manufacturers name had been deliberatley cut off the packaging??? The store manager literally screamed at me on the phone that I was just a stupid woman and should shut up and go away. I contacted head office who told me the same thing. With this attitude I don't see a good future for this company. Do not expect this company do anything but take your money and leave you "hanging out to dry". I kept the sheet for quite awhile hoping to get satisfaction - wish I had a picture of it to send - finally threw it and my $100 plus away in digust.

Anna from Aurora-315
Anna from Aurora-315

Duvet Purchase

Great place for duvets of high quality and reasonable price. We were also able to find a duvet set at a much better deal than many of the major retailers. The people were friendly and helpful and overall it was a great experience.