Do All Service Ltd

Dulay from Vancouver
Dulay from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Fridge Repair

Our fridge stopped working and several stores I called said it was the compressor and we should buy a new appliance. I found Andrew on the internet and he came over the next day and replaced a starter part beside the compressor. Problem fixed and the fridge is up and running. He was courteous, professional, and explained everything he did. He even called us twice afterwards to check how the fridge was working. I'd recommend him to anyone with an appliance problem. Have him check it before you pay big bucks for a replacement.

Mason from Vancouver
Mason from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Repair job for appliance

These guys get the job done! Needed to get my toaster fixed and they did a great job in finding out the problem as well as repairing it at a reasonable price. I would definately recommend these guys if needed some honest expert advice!

Kristina in Vancouver
Kristina in Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

Coffe maker, toaster oven, juicer,

Clarification about acost of repaor...this $100.00 covered all three items listed above.Darn, my coffee maker is not working...first thought? Do All Service! Every electrical item I have taken to them over a period of over 30 years,, they have been able to fix...I guess they were/are the kings of recycling way before it was 'fashionable'. They are knowledgeable, polite, efficient and so very helpful. I have never had an unreasonable bill from them, never. They will give an estimate of how much it will cost to repair the item/s and my experience has been they will recommend fix it of not. I always depend on their advice...they have never been wrong...and the fixed item is really, fixed!/ I highly recommend them and no, I don't work for them or know any of them outside of business dealings!

Cheryl Bradley in New westminster
Cheryl Bradley in New westminster
28 reviews New Westminster, BC

Toaster Repair

Do All has been around for years - we've always gone to them to either get parts needed or have any appliance repaired. The toaster is sort of a "thing" in our house. It belonged to my mother-in-law and it's just always been around. Most places I contacted when it stopped working advised me to spend the money and get a new toaster. I thought about it but we really just wanted to the toaster around a little longer. It is a four slice and at the time it was purchased it was "top of the line". I called Do All - no problem - checked it out, cleaned it and replaced the old "fabric cord". Works like new and it was cheaper than purchasing new. Everyone's happy with our "antique".

donald in Vancouver
donald in Vancouver
15 reviews Vancouver, BC

Electric hotplate

Do All Service Ltd. has been around for years, they moved several years ago from an old location on Kingsway to their current location. Staff are very knowledgeable with small appliances and were able to diagnose and repair our broken electric hotplate. The store also sells electrical parts for do-it-yourself jobs. Staff and service are friendly.