Discount Foam

HomeStars  >  Mattresses in Vancouver  >  Discount Foam

Reviews for Discount Foam

1 review Vancouver, BC

Foam

We offer high-quality foam products and mattresses at affordable wholesale prices. You can visit our foam store that is located in Vancouver, BC. We will be glad to show our huge stock that makes us makes us one of the best Vancouver foam shops. With over 50 years of experience, we consistently deliver high-quality foam to wholesale suppliers. Our adherence to quality standards and exceptional service has earned us a good reputation over these years. At Discount Foam, we take pride in offering a complete range of commercial and residential foam items that suit all types of budget. We can also create customized foam items for you. All you need to do is give us a call and speak to our expert. Our years of experience in this industry have blessed us with an in-depth knowledge regarding foam products, their various uses, and care. Apart from delivering to the wholesale suppliers, we also take small orders from individuals. You can contact our Vancouver foam shop owner and expert Joe, who can help you find exactly what you are looking for. Call us today to tell us about your specific requirements. If you are located in Western Canada, we can get your product delivered right at your place in a couple of days.

Donna from WHITEHORSE
Donna from WHITEHORSE
2 reviews Whitehorse,

Project

This place is awesome! I needed a small piece of foam for a baby bassinet & travelled down from Yukon. I had previously gone to a different foam store & was told I couldn't purchase a piece from him. Discount foam has many years of experience & showed me the difference between two chunks of foam, selling me a cheaper one. I was very grateful for his knowledge. I will be taking my foam back to the Yukon to make a cover for the bassinet. have Thank You so much. I will be back!!

Sheila from Vancouver
Sheila from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

mattress - sofa bed

You will not find a more congenial and accommodating owner than John at Discount Foam. Not only that, John knows foam! Just as important, his customer service & integrity is beyond reproach and I promise that you won’t find more reasonable prices for quality product. Believe me, before finding this store, I paid a lot more elsewhere for foam products. John helped me a great deal and this visit I purchased a sofa bed mattress. I will always return here. John’s attitude is ‘I try to be the best I can be’, and it really shows.

Sarah from Vancouver
Sarah from Vancouver
14 reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitchen bench

I went searching for some thick yet inexpensive foam to make wooden upholstered benches for my kitchen nook. Discount foam had a huge variety of thicknesses all at very reasonable prices (possibly my cheapest DIY project). The store will cut it for you at the dimensions you request. My bench has last for a year so far and is plush yet firm to sit on.