Desert Tile Inc

Peter L. from Barrie
Peter L. from Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Floor And Backsplash Install

Husband and wife team,both were very professional from beginning to end.Alex,the installer's work is fantastic;he is a perfectionist,his attention to detail is remarkable.he goes out of his way to make sure the job is done right. Highly Recommend buying tiles from them and having Alex installing them.

Sandra in Barrie
Sandra in Barrie
1 review BARRIE, ON

Backsplash

I friend refer me to Desert Tile last year and I was so happy that I went to the store, they have the best selection of tile for backsplash,floor and bathrooms. We end up buying slate for our backsplash and we love it, it is excatly what we were looking for, very rustic and cottage feeling, thank you to the girl that works there we found what we were looking for.Best Tile store in Bariie!!!

chiqita
chiqita
3 reviews Barrie, ON

Tile Purchase

This store has the best selection and will even let you sit htere and make out your own pattern. It is truely the best tile store around the Barrie area for sure. I would reccommend it to anyone.

Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Barrie?