Dearborn Baby Express

HomeStars  >  Children's Furniture in Markham  >  Dearborn Baby Express

Reviews for Dearborn Baby Express

1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

No customer service skills AT ALL

Like the previous comment, the cashiers here have no concept of customer service and is the reason I'd never go back. Its too bad because the guys in the back are quite on knowledgeable. Carol, Juliet and the store manager Rosana say and do everything to make you angry. They do not value your business at all. I only shopped here to support a local business but seeing as they don't value me as a customer, I will go to Amazon where the prices are better and the customer service a thousand times better.

Products

Hello, for all the shoppers at Dear Born Baby, please ask for Karen! She has been by far the most helpful person at this place. I wish the staff at the cashiers would be as helpful as Karen! Thank you Karen for all your help and support today!

Great selection and knowledgable staff

When shopping for furniture j was really pleased with the selection of floor models, and happy to see lots of Canadian made cribs.
Found our entire nursery there including furniture glider and bedding.
Next on my list is stroller and car seat.
They have a huge area with floor models to test out.

Olga in Toronto
Olga in Toronto

Great service, good selection

Very helpful and knowledgable staff. Thank you David and Paula! They took their time to explain to my husband and I in detail about various items we purchased. Great experience dealing with Dear Born Baby. Definitely will be back.

baby store

Great store! You can find everything that you need in this store. The staff is very knowledgeable especially Azam, and she helped us a lot. As the first time parents we knew nothing about baby’s gear. She spent lots of time with us to explain and answer to all our questions, and believe me, my husband had lots of questions. We bought everything we need and did the registry with her as well. It was great experience.

Patricia in Markham
Patricia in Markham

Best baby store

I bought my furniture for our baby nursery here. Staff were very helpful and furniture arrived sooner than we expected. They arranged for delivery and crib set up. Overall very happy and I will be recommending to my friends.

Best selection

We were very happy with the huge selection of strollers and cribs. There is a great variety and hard to choose. The sales lady helped us narrow down the best fit for us and I'm thrilled with out peg stroller and car seat.
Our crib and dresser is on order, and was happy to find quality canadian made furnitre. Best deal on a mattress. My baby is going to sleep like a king !!!

Sarah Reid from Toronto
Sarah Reid from Toronto

Gift from baby registry

This business is awful! I ordered an item, and they simply sent another item without consulting me.--meaning that I have to give a random item to the expectant mother at her baby shower this weekend. They told me that the intended item was out of stock, and so they had sent another item--which would not have been a problem at all, I simply would have ordered anything else from the registry! BUT this isn't how online shopping works--you don't just randomly pick which item gets sent to the purchaser!
Now I have to ask an expectant mother to exchange an item, because the store sent the wrong item, or exchange it before noon tomorrow (which is simply impossible). I put thought into the order, and bought according to her color scheme, and now I have a random blue blanket for an all-grey nursery. She might not be having a boy, which makes it even more ridiculous.
Most importantly, the "customer service" was absolutely useless. They simply repeated that the mother can return the item--which, I can't imagine an 8 month pregnant woman would choose to do!
Utterly shameful. SO disappointed.

4 reviews Thornhill, ON

Baby furniture

My experience at dearborn has been a very positive one. As a first time parent i had no idea what i needed and was very happy with their knowledgable staff , unlike what u found elsewhere.

I found their furniture selection great and was pleased to see so many diffrent cribs in display to choose from. We were looking for canadian made and ordered a beautiful natart crib which is 100% wood and cdn made. Something that was very important to us.
Would highly recommend talking to Luba or Michelle there. They were both awesome!!
Was impressed with their selection of strollers and they have all the brands were are looking for. Stokke. Peg perego. And uppa baby.
Overall good selection and knowledgable staff. Dearborn has become my go to babystore.

Hi Lisa, Thanks very much for taking the time to write us! We are glad you had such a great experience in our store, and were pleased with the service you received from our staff. Providing customers with a top notch experience during their special time is our priority and we greatly appreciate your feedback!!
Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance. Thanks, Paula (905) 881-3334 ext 223

More about Dearborn Baby Express

Dear-Born Baby was established in 1979 and has been serving new parents ever since. It's the one place to find all the best products to make parenting convenient, rewarding and enjoyable. Not only will you find everything you need for your baby, our specialty services include an expert baby registry ...