Housewares

Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
14 reviews Hamilton, ON

Knife and peeler

On April 14th, I ordered a knife and a peeler from Linda, paid cash and then, for the next eight weeks I waited for my products to arrive.

Finally, on June 8th, I sent Linda an e-mail inquiring about my order and received her response indicating that my order had been lost. Linda asked me to give her my address so that she could send my order to me “ASAP”. She also wrote “I have your order here at my house.”

I immediately sent her my mailing address, but by June 16th, I had still not received my order nor had Linda responded to my e-mail. So I e-mailed her again. This time, Linda wrote that my order had been “sorted out”, that the order would ship from head office and that I should receive it in “1-2 weeks”.

1-2 weeks?!? I e-mailed Linda that I was disappointed. After waiting so long and e-mailing her three times, it seemed that “ASAP” and “I have your order here at my house” were not exactly accurate --- apparently my order hadn’t been placed until after she had received my THIRD e-mail.

Linda’s response to my disappointment? She wrote: “Too bad you waited so long to look into it!” That quote is copied and pasted from her e-mail to me. Yep, she lost the order and delayed getting back to me, but she was actually putting it on MY shoulders. All the quotes are her words --- I have all this saved in my e-mail inbox.

I finally received my order on June 21st – nearly 10 weeks after I placed and paid for it.

My recommendation? If you want to buy Cutco products and would like to receive them in a timely fashion without having to chase the sales rep (and getting blamed for her errors), then I would contact the company directly and tell them you’d like to deal with some other representative.

Hi,
I worked very hard on my business for 20+ years and I pride myself in great service, as you can see from my other reviews.
There were several confusions regarding this particular order, and I feel badly that this customer had a bad experience.
This order was shipped on June 19th and I wish her all the best and hope she enjoys them.

lorne in North york
lorne in North york
17 reviews ,

Bought 2 knives

905-857-5855
211 Hickman St
Bolton
L7E 2P5

Bought 2 knives from Linda and she threw a third in for free! There is nothing better than cutco knives. I dont think I will ever be able to go back to another company. Good thing these knives will last forever!!

Linda from Don Mills
Linda from Don Mills
1 review ,

Cutco Knives

I originally purchased one Cutco knife in the early 90's from my son's friend who was moonlighting as a Cutco salesman. During a home show one year, we met Linda Nusco (aka Linda "Cutco) who came over to give a knife demo to myself, my son and daughter-in-law. After the purchase of 3 knife blocks, wedding/Christmas presents and many referrals later, we have not been disappointed. The knives are superior (i.e. they make cooking enjoyable) to any that we have used and the customer service is top-notch. We have never had problems getting the knives sharpened or replaced (at no cost!). Linda's commitment and enthusiasm to her customers is fantastic. We look forward to seeing her every year at the home show.

what a nice thing to say about me, thanks Linda
I love you too! :; )

Lina from Woodbridge
Lina from Woodbridge
9.5/10

Knives

I've enjoyed using these knived for the last 10 years. I woudn't enjoy the time in my kitchen if I could not prepare meals with my knives. My tasks take little time in veggy prep. and my guests look forward to using the steak knives on every visit.

Sally from Toronto-6662
Sally from Toronto-6662
9.5/10

Cutco Knives

I have purchased five sets of Cutco Knives from Linda and have been thrilled with each purchase. I have given them as wedding gifts to my nieces and nephews and it will always be something that they will remember me by. Linda has given me excellent service and I so appreciate that I can have my "two" sets of knives sharpened at any time with no cost to me.

Rita from Toronto-630
Rita from Toronto-630

9.8/10

Kitchen Knives

Linda's enthusiasm about the products that
she markets is infectious, yet fact based.

Years after I purchased my original set, I met Linda. She responded to my questions about my original set promptly. She went above and beyond my expectations and replaced the entire set, based on company policy.

She earned my respect. She demonstrates the true meaning of customer satisfaction. I recommend her with confidence to one and all.

More about Cutco Cutlery - Linda Nusca

Cutco knives, BBQ set, gadgets, shears, garden tools, sporting knives
Looking for Housewares pros in Bolton?