Color Your World

312 Victoria Street East Alliston ON L9R1K4

Reviews for Color Your World

9 reviews NOBLETON, ON

wall paper kitchen

I hired Color your world professionals to come in and wall paper my kitchen. Gina was most helpful when selecting the wall paper and her contractors were very professionals when doing their job. I highly recommend Color your world in Alliston for any home decorating project. Thank you ladies!

9 reviews NOBLETON, ON

had the front of my house painted with color your world paint

Had the front of our house painted and the contractor had recommended a big box brand. My husband and I decided to support a local Color you world and therefore bought all the paint and supplies needed for this project.

The owner Gina was so helpful she went as far as sitting with me and helping to layout the colours appropriate for the brick colour and wood work at the front of the house. We have a century home and its important to us to maintain the integrity and beauty of the house. It looks amazing and i learnt so much from that discussion.