Coe Lumber & Building Supply Ltd

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
3485 Broadway W Vancouver BC V6R 2B4
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Vancouver  >  Coe Lumber & Building Supply Ltd

Reviews for Coe Lumber & Building Supply Ltd

Liberty
Liberty
1 review New Westminster, BC

The best there is :)

Been going to Coe Lumber since we moved to Kits, they are the most friendly and helpful store I have ever been in, you just don't find that kind of service in many places any more. They have just about anything you need and are always very helpful with advice. Brilliant! Glad to have this local store. Liberty (My dogs love it too).

Gordon Phinney from Vancouver
Gordon Phinney from Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Friendly, helpful,and have it all!

I went in for some ant traps - something cat friendly. Due to the season they were short on stock but could reorder and have it within a week.
Very friendly and helpful - if they don't have it the will get it for you or find you another store that carries the item.

Andre Bauman from Vancouver
Andre Bauman from Vancouver
2 reviews W Vancouver, BC

Painting

I love Coe Lumber because it is close to my home and they open early. I was recently refinishing a side table and went here for my supplies. They were very knowledgeable in helping me find all the items I would require for my project.

Mona C from Vancouver
Mona C from Vancouver
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

Purchasing lumber for DIY project

I went to Coe's to purchase lumber, stain and hardware for a DIY coffee table I saw on a website. I'm an amateur with little experience in the matter.
The guy working in the lumber section took the time to chose the best looking fir piece that would be appropriate for my table top. He custom cut the lumber for me to my desired specifications.
In the hardware section I was helped to find the right materials and tools for sanding and staining the wood I just purchased and the staff answered my questions to my satisfaction. The store carried the right screws and bolts, glue, painting brushes. Reasonably priced for a neighbourhood hardware store.
Great supportive staff and good advice, my table turned out well.

M0O in Arbutus Ridge
M0O in Arbutus Ridge
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Basic Building Materials

One of the few places that you can get bulk fasteners. I needed a large number of screws, and they have high quality wood screws that I could buy in bulk. If I had bought the same thing in package form at Home Depot, I would've probably paid quadruple the price.

Good local shop!