Cloverdale Paint - Head Office

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
6950 King George Hwy Surrey BC V3W 4Z1
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Surrey  >  Cloverdale Paint - Head Office

Reviews for Cloverdale Paint - Head Office

Private User reviews Victoria, BC

Large boardwalk under pergola

Went to Sidney store to purchase stain. Told clerk it must be different from what pergola was stained with which I purchased week before. He insisted to use the same stain I told him my contractor said it is a different type, and he argued that the same is fine. Stained the walkway, needed more went back and different employee told me I should not have used what he recommended that is the worst mistake ever!!!!! Should not have employee so unknowledgeable!

steve
steve
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

painting upstairs

I asked for help to get the right paint color for my upstairs. Cloverdale paint was able to match my old paint color very quickly and offered some painting advice. It was very helpful.

kelsey wright in Garibaldi highlands
kelsey wright in Garibaldi highlands
4 reviews GARIBALDI HIGHLANDS, BC

Paint supply

Full paint of our 1200 sq foot townhome. These guys supplied it with a smile. Knowlegebal staff with keen eyes for matching colors and style. Plus they were able to understand what we were looking for!
Thanks

L.T. in Vancouver
L.T. in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Paint

We went here to buy paint for our rooms in our new house. The employee was very helpful and gave respectful input and suggestions when we chose a colour that would be too vibrant for the walls. The prices are high but the service staff is attentive and friendly.

Lloyd in Vancouver
Lloyd in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Repaint living room and two bedrooms

As a newcomer to painting I really appreciated the time taken by the staff to provide me with everything I needed in a friendly and relaxed manner, I never felt that my ignorance was being exploited. Indeed all the purchases proved very useful and the paint itself looks great on my walls.

stephanie in Maple ridge
stephanie in Maple ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

bought paint

cloverdale paint was local, they had good advice on how to prime things. they price matched for us as well. i would recommend them to others. they had low voc paint. excellent customer service. i will be back!!!

Hoolio in Parksville
Hoolio in Parksville
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Purchased paint

I purchased paint to repaint the inside and outside of my house. I found the prices to be fair and the staff adept. I can't really complain about any of the service i recieved.

Wendy in Fraser Heights
Wendy in Fraser Heights
1 review Vancouver, BC

exterior paint

When painting the exterior of our home, the staff at Cloverdale paint had many up-to-date brochures on what was current in paint colours. When we selected our colour they had all of the supplies we needed (brushes, rollers, dropsheets etc..)at great prices. Our house looks great!!

Ken, S. Surrey
Ken, S. Surrey

Pain

Very knowledgeable, helpful staff. Made sure I didn't buy things I didn't need. Good advice on product and application. Helped choose colours to go with new floor we put in.

Brookswood
Brookswood
7.8/10

Painted the entire isnide of house.

Cloverdale Paint were knowledgable and when I had made a mistake on my paint they were good about giving me a new gallon of paint the paint I needed free. . . .