Cinavu-Service

Frank Bruce from Richmond Hill
Frank Bruce from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Repair Toshiba LCD TV

I am writing this review 4 months after we had our 6-year old Toshiba HD LCD TV fixed by Cinavu. We had been having intermittent problems with TV's power supply (wouldn't turn on...unplugged it for awhile...plugged it back in, then it worked again) for awhile before we contacted Cinavu. I talked to Shlomo on the phone, and after I described the symptoms, he was able to give me an estimate for the repair on the phone, based on the most probable problem (power supply). He also told me that if it turned out to be something different, and if I didn't agree with the new estimate, that I would only have to pay $50 for the service call. (This sounded reasonable to me, especially since another company I contacted would have charged $80 for a diagnosis, and I would have had to take the TV to their location.) We arranged a time for him to come over. However, when he arrived, the TV happened to be working, so he wouldn't have been able to diagnose the problem until it stopped working. He offered several options on how to proceed. In the end, he took the TV to his shop to wait for it to fail again. A week later, he brought the repaired TV back to my house, hooked it up, and it worked. He charged me exactly what he had quoted me in the original phone call, not a penny more, even though he had made 2 trips. Four months later, the TV is still working great, and I haven't had any power supply issues at all. I was very impressed with Shlomo's level of service, his willingness to go the extra mile to make sure the right part was fixed, and the fact that he stuck to his original quote. It was also much appreciated that he made housecalls - twice - rather than me having to cart my TV to his location. I would highly recommend Cinavu to anybody who needs a TV repaired.

Michael in Thornhill
Michael in Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

TV Repair

I called Cinavu when I had a problem with my flatscreen tv - which was still under warranty. They seemed very knowledgeable over the phone and came out to see the problem right away. We ended up having the tv replaced under warranty but would definitely recommend Cinavu. If we ever need tv repair in the future I will not hesitiate to call them again. They were extremely helpful.

Lynne in Thornhill
Lynne in Thornhill
4 reviews Thornhill, ON

TV Warranty Work

We contacted Cinavu when we had problems with our Toshiba HD tv which was under warranty. They were extremely helpful, knowledable and offered very prompt service and came out to our house the very next day. They were able to help us get our problem solved quickly (tv was replaced at no charge through warranty with Toshiba) and delivered it to us the same day they received it at their location.
I would definitely recommend them !!

More about Cinavu-Service

Toshiba Authorized service center
Looking for Electronic Retailers pros in Thornhill?