Certapro Painters Of Etobicoke - No Longer In Business

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
19 Kennedy Ave Toronto ON M6S 2X6
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Swansea  >  Certapro Painters Of Etobicoke - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Certapro Painters Of Etobicoke - No Longer In Business

Shivam from Lethbridge
Shivam from Lethbridge
1 review Lethbridge, AB

Whole house sanding, fixing and painting walls

This company is aboustoulty ridiculous, there painters are not honest at all and are dishonest to the customers, I wanted to get my house painted and took quotations, form different painting companies and now i regert choosing this horrible company. There price was reasonable then other companies but when there painters finished my work in my house it looked abouselty hideous. It looked like it was done by 5 years olds, for the painters working here it was just like play time for them, there were playing around more than working, and guess what? When i took quotations form this company first, i clearly explained the person that came here, that i wanted this done and that, and asked her when the work will be done, she repelied in 2 days or 3, but when the painters arrived they told me that the work had to be done in a day, no matter what, this completly took my by suprise, my work on my home was done in a hurry, it was like they wanted to go home, they didn't care about detail or anything they left the egdes of my walls, so when the middle paint dried it looked some goons un exprinced painters,painted a box inside of a wall, they had new comers as there painters and not at all exprinced. I could also see that the roller marks were every where, the painting was done so bad, that i had to call there manager and complain about this, to get them serious about the work, it was totally like PRICE MORE --- WORK LESS, VERY LESS. The painters were not honest i asked them if they did this wall they said we forget or were dishonest, when i could clearly see only the spots were the stains were, were done up, when i payed money for the whole wall to be done, half of the holes or dents in my walls weren't covered up, i had to remind them every 5 minutes to do this or that. Work was done very carelessly. Now about the company itself, i was told for what happend at my house, i would be given a discount, on my price. When i got my discounted invocie, the discount was only $19. And over that they charged me extra for the walls. They had to redo when i was told nothing was done extra by the painters they clearly were diahonest to me. By the discount, i felt so insulted, that give me discount if u want but reasonable discount or don't give me discount, but get my work done, nicely and carefully atleast, like what the hell am i paying for, the whole company is a mess, if u ever try to choose certapro think twice, because u take them completly by suprise, i would never recommend this to anyone because i don't want them in the choas i am in.

Bedriye Yenlic in Toronto
Bedriye Yenlic in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Painting

THe painting job was exceptional. The team was punctual and professional. They were very careful with my satisfaction of colours. They did not take any longer than what it should take. THey were clean and did not make any mess. They helped me with finding the best colours for my condo. I am very pleased and would suggest the company to my friends and family.

L. P. in Richmond hill
L. P. in Richmond hill
7 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

painting

I received one of their flyers, so I called for an estimate. They were very prompt, and professional. The price was comparable to others, but they seemed more professional than others. Overall, I was satisfied with the work.

Homer in Mississauga
Homer in Mississauga

adequate but expensive

They do the job well, professionally, although their prices are on the higher side. For experienced home-owners, there may be better bets (from price point). We were satisfied with the work, nothing exceptional, but they did not break anything either, (which was a blessing)!

Lianne in Thornhill
Lianne in Thornhill
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

Painting outside of townhouse complex

Certapro Painters Of Etobicoke - No Longer In Business
1-800-462-3782
19 Kennedy Ave
Toronto
M6S 2X6

If you now look at the old facade of our treasured town homes, they are bright, vibrant and full of new energy! This paint job was a long time coming, but well-worth the wait. All the tenants who have had their units completed are happy, and all the rest are jealous! Great, friendly guys on the job, and getting the job done in the planned time frame, I would recommend CertaPro to anyone thinking of re-painting their home!

Sheryle
Sheryle
4 reviews North York, ON

Painting the second floor of my house

We went to the Interior Design show and stopped at the Certa Pro Painting booth and asked for them to come and give us a quote. They sent Antonio V. to see us in our home. We decided to hire Antonio (as he seemed professional) to remove wallpaper (in 2 of 4 bedrooms), paint 3 of the second floor bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and prime the laundry room in the basement of an empty house. They were to start on Monday and didn't start till Tuesday. Antonio was there first thing and then left the job to 3 guys. They finished on a Saturday and before they had cleaned and packed up, Antonio was there asking for the remainder of the payment. My cheque book was at my other home so he followed me there (a 15 minute drive) to collect his cheque before his men were finished the cleanup. When I returned the men left. They knew I was going to have someone in to do my floors so they left globs of drywall compound all over the floors. In order to save time they were painting and sanding in the same room. As a result the paint did not dry evenly. Doors were not painted. Areas that were to be patched, were not done. I spent Saturday night cleaning the floors so the flooring guys could do their job on Monday. Came home and sent an email to Certapro and Antonio. He came back Sunday morning with another guy to further clean up his mess and paint and patch the areas that were not completed. He showed me everything he had completed including how he had painted the doors that were off their hinges leaning against the wall. He left and when I went to put the doors back on realised he had only painted one side!!! On Monday I then realised that I would have to repaint the room where the sanding and painting had taken place at the same time. I did not want Antonio near my house at this point and ended up doing the job myself. Antronio said he was going to use benjamin moore paint but didn't so the paint I purchased(benjamin moore) was different so I had to repaint everywhere not just the bad areas. I got an acknowledgment from Certa Pro that they had received my complaint early the next week. A month later they followed up with a phone call to see if anyone had satisfied my situation. I told them that no one had followed up and how disappointed I was with the job. She said she would have someone contact me. I never heard from them again. I would never use Certa Pro or College Pro (same company) painters again. Professional is the last thing that comes to my mind when I think of Certa Pro.

Lidy from Scarborough
Lidy from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Painting

We had our living room/dining room painted and the job was done quick enough, but they didn't fill the holes as they said they would (we were working on doing that before they came!) and then used the wrong grade of paint -

We felt that the chalking issue was admittedly your weakness in using the wrong quality of paint, and we discovered the issue in fairly short order, and then just waited and waited for some response...
Several emails, ie., It's now November 9, 2008 - and we'll be purchasing the paint to redo the living / dining room this week - we really need it done before Christmas - so I'm just advising you that we are going ahead and not waiting for this issue to be resolved as it has taken much too long. We will also have to write a review of your company on Homestars.com as we are not happy with the time that this has taken and are quite disappointed as we had hoped that if this had worked out - we would have been very inclined to have had all our painting done by professionals - but if we do now, we will not be calling you.

Thank you.

Louise from Scarborough-6647
Louise from Scarborough-6647
7.8/10

interior painting

Gary and his team did a good job of painting my entire townhouse. They were flexible with the changes that I made and were accurate with the quote.
Cleaned up and made my life much easier!
Thanks!

Sarah Painting in  Etobicoke
Sarah Painting in Etobicoke

Painted Main Floor, Hallway, Bathroom

The crew was timely, clean and courteous. Everything was done as requested and with tremendous ease for me as the customer. Budget was met and I’ll use them again.