The Bunk House

Reviews for The Bunk House

Bunkbed in Toronto
Bunkbed in Toronto

Bunk Bed

My customer experience was nothing short of perfect. The sales rep I worked with went above and beyond to ensure that the product I purchased was the right fit for my kid's bedroom, the right look and that the delivery was done in a timely manner. I really appreciated that the owner was hands on to ensure that the customers were getting the kind of product and service they expect.

Amy & Jeff in Toronto
Amy & Jeff in Toronto

Children's Furniture

We were very impressed with this store. They sell beautiful high quality made in Canada wood furniture. Their sales staff were very helpful in helping us to select a bunk bed and dresser for our children's room. No problems at all from buying the items to the delivery. Highly recommend.

agatha in Mississauga
agatha in Mississauga

kids furniture store

Bought a bunkbed for my son. Great service and advice. Quick delivery. Quite easy to set up. My son loves it! My daughter can't wait to have a sleep over now!

Gabe in Don Mills
Gabe in Don Mills
2 reviews ,

Childrens bedroom funiture

We did a lot of research wood furniture made in Canada. We were amazed at the limited choices. We found good quality furniture made in Quebec at the Bunk House. THe sales people were very helpful and not pushy. When there was a problem with one of the pieces (discoloured) they cheerfully ordered a replacement part at no additional charge. We are very happy with our purchase.

Jenny from Oakville-5244
Jenny from Oakville-5244

Kid's Bedroom

The Bunk House has an awesome selection of children's furniture. I was looking for a fun yet tasteful way to spruce up my daughters room and The Bunk House gave me tons of options. The staff were very friendly and helpful as well.

Ellen from North York
Ellen from North York

9.8/10

Child's bedroom

Great place for children's furniture. Very good selection. Delivery and set up was done on time and without any problems