Broadway Camera

Clare
Clare
8 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Camera purchase

I went to broadway camera to look at slur cameras. I went in not knowing if I should be looking at nikons or canons as both have great features.
I spoke with a salesperson for a long time and he ended up helping me select the best camera for my needs and skill level. The price was a bit more than a other places, but the service was great and I felt like all of my questions were answered.

zhaojing from Richmond
zhaojing from Richmond
7 reviews Richmond, BC

Camera

Great selection of camera and the staffs were helpful in helping me selecting a product that I need. The price was good as well. I got a package deal including canon t4i, lens, camera bag, sd card for 600. Good Deal!