Bravehart Building and Design

Home Additions
Everything in its’ Place, Beautifully…….
HomeStars  >  Home Additions in Toronto  >  Bravehart Building and Design  >  Commitment to the work and product
AM

Bravehart Building and Design
416-410-1616
416-390-9494
Toronto
M3A 2J8

We had an addition put on our house 3 years ago and we used Bravehart. The lock on the new door recently jammed and because it is one of the new 3 pin locks, simply hiring a locksmith to replace it wasn't an option. I contacted Laura and Bill from Bravehart because they had worked with the company that installed the door and lock. Normally ordering the parts and getting the new lock installed would have taken a couple of weeks (specialty type of lock). Because we were closing on our house and it was urgent, they went the extra mile to get it done. We were pretty frantic as well because you can't sell a house with a door that doesn't open or close. Bill and Laura once said to me that they don't just build it and leave. They are there when things go wrong as well. I have to say that they have stuck by their words. Thanks Bill and Laura.

Thanks for letting people know that we are not only available for them when we are doing the project- that we also help them out when a manufacturer part is defective, after a period of years - with immediate help and proper workmanship.
We wish you all the best in your new house!