BouClair - Brampton

BouClair - Brampton

Reviews for BouClair - Brampton

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Never shopping here again

I have bought two pieces of furniture and both are defective. A light fixture was working for a week and than only 1 light was working. I changed the light bulbs and still not working. I contact bouclair and mentioned i can't exchange it cause its already out of the box.

Also, i got a vanity table and 2 weeks later the edges of the glass started breaking - the quality of this table is very cheap

I thought bouclair had good Quality products but Now i know they don't.

I will never shop here again or recommend my friends.

Donna from Brampton
Donna from Brampton
5 reviews Pickering, ON

Curtains

I went to many places to look for new curtains. I was so happy with the staff. They were very helpful and friendly. The pick up date was accurate I was happy that they emailed to confirm they were in I was very happy with the product and pricing

Molly James
Molly James
5 reviews TORONTO, ON

Patio Furniture

I bought the cutest patio bistro set at Bouclair great fit for my trendy downtown condo. They have many other patio accents as well. Picked up some candles, place mats and lanterns to add more color and warmth.
Love this store!!

Sofia in Brampton
Sofia in Brampton

blinds

I originally called an in home service to price out the cost of blinds (the 2 inch, faux wood kinds) and they gave me an approximate price of $1200.00 for the entire house. I then went to BouClair and priced out the exact same thing. The total was less than $700.00 (during their 50% off sale). The only difference was that my husband had to do the installation himself. If you're looking to save, and can manage the simple install, go for it here.

Julia in Brampton
Julia in Brampton

home decor

I love the products at bouclair because they have a modern look at a very affordable cost. I also like the customer service and the layout of the store. I appreciate the service I always receive.

Chiara from Brampton
Chiara from Brampton

5.3/10

Bedding

When I found the bedding set I was looking for at Bouclair they did not have the size I was looking for so one of the managers ordered it for me from another store. Although this was a great service, unfortunately due to miscommunication within the store between staff, it took very long for me to receive it.The lack of information between staff members made it very frustrating for me to get proper information on the status of the delivery.
I did finally receive the bedding and am happy with the choice but I would recommend another Bouclair because of the customer service.