BouClair - Ajax

Annie from Ajax
Annie from Ajax
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Duvet and Bed Sheets

I bought a duvet and some bed sheets from BouClair when it was on sale and have been very pleased with the quality of the bedding. The staff there were also very helpful and friendly. One lady spent a lot of time trying to help me find the style and size I needed for my queen size bed. She was also very personable, I had a great customer experience.

Rishi in Ajax
Rishi in Ajax

Accents for dining room!

I found more accents with the same shade of blue as Pier 1 to match my dining room! Great service again! and I will definately go back for bedroom accents!

suzi
suzi

decorative pillows

I love bouclair, never fails to disappoint. always am able to find what I need to suit the decor I am working with. I love changing up my decors seasonally so this is great one stop shopping.

Stacey C
Stacey C

8.3/10

Window Coverings

Bouclair has really nice window coverings... they have tons of selection and many of the drapes are gorgeous. I ended up purchasing drapes there after a lot of shopping around (best price for the superior quality that I found at Bouclair). The staff were very helpful in terms of showing me different colours, styles, etc., along the lines of what I described that I wanted. The drapes that I eventually picked took a little longer than I wanted to arrive in-store, but it was definitely worth it in the end.