Big Al's Aquarium Services

Aquariums & Aquarium Services
850 Dundas St E Mississauga ON L4Y1A1
HomeStars  >  Aquariums & Aquarium Services in Mississauga  >  Big Al's Aquarium Services

Reviews for Big Al's Aquarium Services

Bobby from Brampton
Bobby from Brampton

Aquarium setup

Purchased my tank here and they delivered and set it up in my house. Gave me all the info I need in terms of cycling.

Majority of staff in store are nice. They seek out to spot the best looking fish or will get the ones I request.

Nat from Mississauga
Nat from Mississauga

Custom Aquarium Installation

I do not know where to begin...professionalism and rapid service was at best. Dealt with David from the Mississauga location and he was just amazing. A great man at heart who offered me a really good deal on fish, aquariums and corals. It took weeks to install the custom aquarium, but when it was completed. Wow, what a masterpiece! THANK YOU DAVID!

sheryl janssen from Brampton
sheryl janssen from Brampton

Aquarium

I am loving the new big al's change. They have an amazing manager in there that doesn't sell you things that you don't need, they will even offer to come into the home and help you with your tank. We have a 75 gallon tank in the wall of our basement and they have helped us out of so much trouble and build a beautiful stable fish tank that thrives... Excellent service!
We have spend sooo much money in this store . Also their rewards system is very good, we have cashed in many times now!

Adam Henson
Adam Henson
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Fish

Just found Big Al through Homestars. They have a great selection of fish and as a newcomer they took time to answer all my questions! Even if you have a small aquarium like me, they have everything you might ever need and more!

natalie from Scarborough
natalie from Scarborough
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Aquarium accessories

When I needed to buy a new filter for my 50 gallon tank, I knew I would be heading here first. The knowledgeable staff was able to answer all my questions and recommend a filter that suits my needs. Great experience.

Fiona Garnier from Vaughan
Fiona Garnier from Vaughan

Purchased Fish Tank

I just love going to Big Al's. The staff is always helpful and knowledgeable and their selection is great. When it came time to upgrade from our 20 gal tank, we chose Al's as they always answer our (sometimes stupid) questions and never pressure me into buying something I don't need. If you're looking to get educated about owning fish, I'd recommend them.

Larry J. in Caledon
Larry J. in Caledon
7 reviews Caledon, ON

fish tank, turtles, accessories

WOW!!! THIS STORE IS HUGE!!!!!!! IT has everything. Dont know how i never been in it before. Bought a fish tank for my new 2 turtles today. Had to buy quiet a lot of accessories for the tank and for my turtles! but so far happy with what i got

scorchia in Tronto
scorchia in Tronto
7 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Aquarium services

Love this store to anything related to my fish tank. They have all kids of fish and will consult you with whatever question you have related to your aquarium. LOVE THEM!

Heather T from Mississauga
Heather T from Mississauga

Fish Tank

I purchased a 30 gallon fish tank from Big Al's and it is so much better than the last one I purchased elsewhere. The filter is great and the filter accessories are very affordable. My fish are happy! :)

Julie Morgan Smith from Richmond Hill
Julie Morgan Smith from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Purchased Aquarium Set

Purchased an aquarium set for my apartment, staff was very helpful, though not overly friendly. They did know their stuff though and gave me some good tips so I don't kills my new fish!