Big Al's Aquarium Services

Aquariums & Aquarium Services
557 Kerr St Oakville ON L6K 3C9
HomeStars  >  Aquariums & Aquarium Services in Oakville  >  Big Al's Aquarium Services

Reviews for Big Al's Aquarium Services

Carmen in Edmonton
Carmen in Edmonton

So knowledgable! Awesome staff!

I come to big als for all my aquarium needs. The staff is so knowledge and helpful. Answering any questions and giving great advice. All my fish I have gotten from big als have been very heathy. Long gone are the days of going to some big pet store. Big als is where it's at.

Shelly in Stoney Creek
Shelly in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

Aquarium, Pond Supplies

We have always gone to Big Al's in Hamilton. Great store and the best staff. Very helpful and they know their stuff. Mike and Tamara were so very helpful when we had some pond issues and we saved our fish because of them. Very helpful staff. Thank you for all your service. Keep up the great service.

Connie  from Burlington
Connie from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Big Al's pet store hamilton

Amazing service. Grooming and basic first aid for my lovebird and a new LB who was injured. Cheap cost yet highly effective. Put it this way this way... Big Al's was much better than going to a vet I initially had in Aldershot. So glad Mario provides this service!

Sandy T
Sandy T

Natural planted tank with shrimps

I purchased a whole set of natural planted tank last year at Big Al's Scarborough and no clue of what things I should buy and how to maintain the aqua life easily. The staffs explained patiently (lots of time) and gave me professional tips of the way of maintaining the plants and shrimps healthier. Thanks a lot, Big Al's

Uzair from Toronto
Uzair from Toronto

Fixing a leak in my aquarium

My kid blew a hole and I needed a fix for my fish tank. AL and his team got the job done. They were less than timely but the tank is now functional.

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto
26 reviews TORONTO, ON

Aquarium Supplies

The sales staff are very knowledgable about their products, and the one girl that went over the setup even knew about common issues with the pumps and filters I was looking at (later verified with a google search). The prices were a little higher then Petsmart I later noticed, but I would happily pay a little extra knowing how knowledgable they were.

Gurpreet in Etobicoke
Gurpreet in Etobicoke
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Supplies

A nice selection of fish and exotic displays along with every supply needed. This place was amazing to look at and the staff was friendly and helpful. Will definitely shop here again!

R in Oakville
R in Oakville

aquarium supplies

Big Al's is a great place to purchase aquarium supplies. There is plenty of selection to set up a nice aquarium. The fish are very nice to look at and their central aquatic display is amazing.

Rashid sheikh
Rashid sheikh
9 reviews Stoney Creek, ON

fish

we bought 1 fish from Big Al's aquarium Hamilton very good customer services explain and give all details how to take care fish about really recommend to every go before buy any other place u will definitely save and will find excellent services