Best Buy

Howie Elliott from Whitby
Howie Elliott from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Purchase of TV

I had a pleaseant experience the no commission sales staff took their time with me and answered all my questions. They gave me 3 options for the type of tv use, gaming that my kids do and the expandability of adding Skye for communication!

Tim in Ajax
Tim in Ajax
2 reviews AJAX, ON

Macbook pro

The sales personal here were very knowledgeable. I have been a PC user for 10 years and with all the buzz about Apple computers I decided to purchase one but didn't know anything about the OS system. My sales guy not only helped pick the right one for me but took 20 min to guide me through some of the tricks and shortcuts that Mac OS offered.

Amin from North York
Amin from North York

7.8/10

Installed Home Speaker/Theatre System

It started with a purchase of an IPod, and some speakers to install throughout my home. The manager (with whom I dealt with) showed me how it was more cost effective and efficient to have the wiring installed througout the home- I was planning to have a home theatre purchased before the end of 06'. He offered me an exclusive deal, and followed through step-by-step in the installation, as he explained what should be expected of the installation. He followed up etc., price jumped beyond my budget, but adds a subtle touch of quality to the value of my home.

Cheers!