Best Buy

benjamin ing from Richmond Hill
benjamin ing from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

HP Laptop

I waited in line at bestbuy on boxing day to pick up one of the doorcrashers which was a laptop. They let everybody in which was a good thing but trying to get the salesman was horrible. It was literally a catch and mouse game trying to get the salesman attention. In total waited for about 20 minutes which wasnt too bad.

Eddie from Toronto
Eddie from Toronto

Tassimo coffee disc

Good value for product. Easy to find, delicious. love the product, will buy several different kinds to try and give it to my mother for christmas day. But 1 was expired so I exchanged it hassle free

William Tran in Scarborough
William Tran in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Sony 55" LED TV

I had a lot of fun purchasing my TV from Best Buy. The sales were very nice, the manager was available, and they were there to answer all my questions! I am now enjoying my new TV! Thanks!

curtis yee in North york
curtis yee in North york
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

New HDTV

The Best Buy salesman was very polite and knowledgeable of the products being sold at Best Buy. He was able to provide technical guidance as well as share his own personal experience and recommendations. I was able to make an informed decision regarding my major purchase for my home and would recommend Best Buy as a store to purchase electronics.

Girl in Markham
Girl in Markham
22 reviews Scarborough, ON

Game hunting

Vast amount of games for various systems. The staff was extremely friendly and cracked jokes while helping me. Excellent customer service. This store will lower prices if shown proof of a lower price from another company. The go to store for my electronic needs.

Wally - Toronto
Wally - Toronto

LG TV

I went to best buy to look at a 50" plasma TV they had on sale. The sales person was very helpfull in explaning the difference between plasma and lcd. I ended up buying the plasma TV as it is for my basement.

Sophia
Sophia

Tv

I purchased a samsung tv recently and they were very happy to sell it to me however a few weeks later they had a promotion going for free blu ray player with the tv, i tried to do a price match and they store made it very diffucult. I will never shop there agian.