Best Buy

Electronic Retailers
695 Wilson Ave Toronto ON M3K2E3
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Best Buy

Linda from Toronto

The customer service provided by this location was excellent. We bought a GM Top Load Washer (model GTAN5250DWW) and are very happy with the product. It washes thoroughly and gently. It has set cycles but you can also override the cycles and choose your own settings, it gives you the freedom to choose! The staff and the store manager at this location were wonderful, very professional, knowledgeable and provided excellent customer service. Highly recommend this location!

Rex in Scarborough
4 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

Bought a HP PC from Best Buy and they provided me an excellent service. Their support was amazing and they even provided free warranty on top of the deal and as well, they gave me an excellent conception with how to plug in the tv with a faster support line.

Barb from scarb
2 reviews North York, ON

We went to Best Buy because they have the biggest selection. We saw a flyer on a Sony home entertainment system and wanted to hear it live. The salesperson was very accomodating and allow us enough time to hear the sound of the system. We were pleased and so we bought it.

Nancy Peterson in Armour

What I like about best buy is their sales staff is not on commission. They are not pushy and take the time to answer your questions. I do find some know more than others - so i often will seek out a couple of opinions. They also have offers that sometimes are story specific - so you need to keep an eye out on the model you want. There are floor models you can negotiate some more on as well, and still get a full warranty. We are really happy with our 50" Plasma (don't ask me the brand - that's my husband's dept). We had another firm do the installation as I wasn't convinced the Geek Squad would do the best job. Pricing was competitive elsewhere.