Best Buy

Electronic Retailers
695 Wilson Ave Toronto ON M3K2E3

Reviews for Best Buy

Linda from Toronto

The customer service provided by this location was excellent. We bought a GM Top Load Washer (model GTAN5250DWW) and are very happy with the product. It washes thoroughly and gently. It has set cycles but you can also override the cycles and choose your own settings, it gives you the freedom to choose! The staff and the store manager at this location were wonderful, very professional, knowledgeable and provided excellent customer service. Highly recommend this location!

Rex in Scarborough
4 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

Bought a HP PC from Best Buy and they provided me an excellent service. Their support was amazing and they even provided free warranty on top of the deal and as well, they gave me an excellent conception with how to plug in the tv with a faster support line.

Barb from scarb
2 reviews North York, ON

We went to Best Buy because they have the biggest selection. We saw a flyer on a Sony home entertainment system and wanted to hear it live. The salesperson was very accomodating and allow us enough time to hear the sound of the system. We were pleased and so we bought it.

Nancy Peterson in Armour

What I like about best buy is their sales staff is not on commission. They are not pushy and take the time to answer your questions. I do find some know more than others - so i often will seek out a couple of opinions. They also have offers that sometimes are story specific - so you need to keep an eye out on the model you want. There are floor models you can negotiate some more on as well, and still get a full warranty. We are really happy with our 50" Plasma (don't ask me the brand - that's my husband's dept). We had another firm do the installation as I wasn't convinced the Geek Squad would do the best job. Pricing was competitive elsewhere.

rocky
1 review ,

the people at best buy are something else... i had bought a camera from them ... after a day i returned the camera because it was not longer needed overseas .. mind you i never used the camera i didnt even turn on the camera ... everything was in its place as soon as i wanted to return the camera it was like i committed a crime .. i had to deal with a total of 3 people.. the first girl i delt with asked me a million questions only to say .. ok let me call my supervisor... once the supervisor came he started analyzing the camera... he used some liquid and a rough kleenex to clean the camera... after he used the rough kleenex he turned to me and said sorry i cant take this back because it has scratches on it... i was in shock .. i never used the camera .. well i told him he should have used a micro cloth or something a little more gentle because if anything he caused the scratches but he said that was not possible because they only sell new cameras and the one that i bought was brand new... how many of us worked as part timers and how many of us really care about our jobs... maybe somebody returned the camera i bought and instead of a part timer doing his/her job they decided it would be quicker just to put the camera back in the showcase... it doesnt even have to be a part timer... it could be a full timer .. my point here is i dont know that for sure ... i dont know that every camera that best buy sells is brand new right fromt he factory.. if this is what they are saying then its a crock... well i decided to deal with the manager and he told me the same crock of s**t.... ok so he decides that he cant sell it in the condition that its in...lol... he made it seem like i used the camera for months and it was all scratched... i told him i never used the camera .. everything was wrapped and unopen.. even the battery and the memory card were still in their sealed plastics... i couldnt believe this... well he told me he will issue me a refund but he will take off 15% becasue he would have to sell it as a floor model.....lol..... so i decided... do i waste my time calling head office.... do i waste my time driving to another store... do i waste MY time because MY time is worth more then 15%... come to think of it i should have made more of a stick inside best buy.. but i didnt ... i took my money minus 15% and walked away...never to return again...way to go best buy you just lost a customer for life.

vicwso

After leaving Future shop in anger, I went to this Best Buy store. The salesmen were really helpful, to find the best and the most economical mp3 for me to purchase. At last, I got a Pananasonic mp3 from Best Buy.

Toronto-5286

Had to return the first one since the DVD tray wouldn't open, but they assisted in getting a new one, and were very nice about it. They were quick in providing the next one.

Donny from Toronto
9.8/10

The knowledge of the staff was great. They gave me a rundown and comparison of all the different stereos. They did a great job of filling my needs, and my home entertainment system sounds incredible.

Calvin from Toronto

8.5/10

Comments on Purchase of a Plasma HDTV. When you buy something from Best Buy, there is really no pressure from the salespeople. They give you lots of time to view the product, and also to decide. I was looking at the plasma for a good 1/2 hr when the saleperson from before came back to me to explain the specs. After that he took my information and gave me a quote. On my purchase we are able to get a reduction with a purchase of a Best Buy warranty plan. The saleperson then gave me more time to decide on the purchase.
Once the decision was made, they were quite flexible on the delivery date which was great since I didnt move into the new home yet. All I can say is service was excellent and no pressure from the salesperson to complete the sale.