Bergsma's Paint & Wallpaper Ltd

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
280 Guelph St Georgetown ON L7G 5M8
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Georgetown  >  Bergsma's Paint & Wallpaper Ltd

Reviews for Bergsma's Paint & Wallpaper Ltd

Matt Axelson in Georgetown
Matt Axelson in Georgetown
4 reviews GEORGETOWN, ON

Paint selection

I am having trouble with the paint I choose for going up the stairway. Keeps getting hands marks and dirt shows up two quickly and I am constantly washing down. I used the Benjamin Moore premium eggshell. They said that would be fine, but I am not pleased with this product. They are busy there and I find I am getting a little rushed as a customer lately. When I have more time I will talk and see if there is a better solution It costs a lot of money for paint and effort to do the work. I want the right choice at the beggining.

Penny from Milton
Penny from Milton

7.8/10

Lights,paint

I always go in to look at the wallpaper books and paint colours. Bought a beautiful hanging light for my kitchen at a great price. Very kid-friendly, they have a play area and paint chips.