Benjamin Moore Paints

Nirmal Kaila from Burnaby
Nirmal Kaila from Burnaby
8 reviews Burnaby, BC

interior paint- new home

The staff at this location are very friendly and very outgoing. They help deliver to your car, you can call ahead and they will mix for you and they are very knowledgable. I had a super experience with thme as we bought all our interior paint for our new home from this location.

Senol Koc in Burnaby
Senol Koc in Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Buying Paint Suppliers

They were so friendly and helpful. I will go there again..They also gave valuable advices. Benjamin Moore Paints were good quality too..They also gave promotional items for us to use.

robert saimoto in North vancouver
robert saimoto in North vancouver
8 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Bedroom reno

Great selection of quality products for every budget or requirement, being large or small. Friendly, courteous staff with lots of experience to aid you during your selection and purchase. Convenient hours to fit the working persons schedule....

Florence Lum in Vancouver
Florence Lum in Vancouver
4 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

paint for 6 interior rooms

we needed 5 different coloured paints for our renos and the sale person was very patient and knowledgeable. he took time to explain the different types of paints and helped us stay within our budget.

Elaine Au-Wong in Vancouver

1747 Boundary Rd
Vancouver
BC
V5M3Y7

Couldn't decide on what to paint the exterior of our house and the advice given by the staff was very helpful. They pointed out things that I had not considered and in the end I really loved the color combination (warm vanilla and grey). Will return to this location in the future.

Consumer in Burnaby
Consumer in Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Exterior House Paint

The Manager and Staff at Coast Signature Paints were all very knowledgeable and helpful. I am not an experienced painter so needed help selecting the colour I was looking for as well as the type of paint for both wood and stucco. They spent a lot of time making sure I got the exact colour I wanted and explained the steps necessary to make sure the paint job turned out right. I am delighted with the outcome.