Benjamin Moore Paints

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
22602 Lougheed Hwy Maple Ridge BC V2X 2V3
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Maple Ridge  >  Benjamin Moore Paints

Reviews for Benjamin Moore Paints

David from Casanova Painting
David from Casanova Painting
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Product

Product is expensive, service is average. Good quality product though. We use them occasionally when a customer requests them specifically. Don't like their stains, but their interior paint products are good.

Elena
Elena
5 reviews COQUITLAM, BC

Paint for the living room

My friend recommended Benjamin Moore paint for its high quality and long lasting ability. I was asked right away once at the store if I needed assistance and after explaining the type of atmosphere I wanted to created in the living room the sales associate selected some different colors that I was able to look at before making my final decision. Once the paint was done it looked gorgeous and was just what I wanted. I was impressed with the service and the quality of the product.

Bernie from Langley
Bernie from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Whole house

Tanya from Benjamin Moore came to our home and put together all our room colours. The results are stunning
It looks like a show home now
Quality paint and rich tones

design happens in Coquitlam
design happens in Coquitlam
35 reviews COQUITLAM, BC

colour consulting, design consulting

I have been associated with the Maple Ridge Benjamin Moore store for over 10 years and during that time have always refererred my clients to the store where they receive excellent service and advice. The staff is knowledeable and always willing to assist and go the extra mile for the client. Their employee Chris is the best colour matcher in the industry.

I have no hesitation in recommending this Benjamin Moore store to anyone contemplating a painting project, either residential or commercial.

Irene
Design Happens

Julie in Mapleridge
Julie in Mapleridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Maureen Interior Designer

Maureen from Benjamin Moore has come to my house twice in the last 8 yrs. She has helped us choose exceptional color combinations and even helped with the flooring choice, which was a argument with me and my husband, he wanted carpet in the master bedroom and I wanted the same laminate that was in the rest of the house, she settled the debate stating it was better to have continuity. I would highly recommend her have been totally satisfied twice unlike our friends who have repainted two to three times as unhappy with color choice.

Chelsea from Langley
Chelsea from Langley

9.8/10

painting

Educated employees knowledgable in products as well as design. Employees also up to date in recent popular styles, colours and attuned to personal tastes of individual customers.