Benjamin Moore

Kent from Painting by Kent
Kent from Painting by Kent
1 review Vancouver, BC

My goto Source for Paint Supplies

I've been buying Benjamin Moore paints from this store for decades. The staff has always been professional and knowledgeable. They have a list of painters they give out if you need a recommendation.

Natalie V from Vancouver
Natalie V from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Painting my condo

When I first moved into my condo, my bedroom was shiny crayola yellow, ceiling and walls. I used the Benjamin Moore Aura paint to cover this monstrosity over. We could have left it with one coat (seriously!!) but did do two coats because we had the time and paint. While expensive, I love Benjamin Moore because they keep track of my orders and colours so if I go in today, they'd know exactly what I purchased. Also, the Broadway location has a stylist/decor specialist who can help and make recommendations

D.W. from Vancouver
D.W. from Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Paint

The staff at the store were very friendly and helpful. I came in with paint chips from another Benjamin Moore store and they were able to provide additional detailed information that the other store didn't. I told them what room I was going to paint and they recommended the perfect gloss for it. Benjamin Moore paints are way more expensive then other paints from big box stores, but Benjamin Moore paints are way more user friendly and forgiving than those box store paints. I would recommend this store and Benjamin Moore paints.

Jeff Richards from Vancouver
Jeff Richards from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Painting

The staff at this benjamin Moore location are amazing - I was planning to paint a bedroom and looking for the perfect blue. I took home a few testers and did not like the results. I brought in photos of the room and described to the designer what kind of tone I was looking for. He suggested a "green" colour. I was hesitant but gave it a try - amazing - it was the perfect blue I was looking for. The staff here is patient and helpful!

erica thompson from Vancouver
erica thompson from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

purchase paint

I have been to Benjamin Moore for many projects and I have always been very happy with the service on Broadway Street. The colour consultants and mixers are full of great suggestions and I love that they keep all my information on file so if I ever need paint they know my colour.

machorock
machorock
8 reviews Vancouver, BC

Wall Paper

I was looking for high end wallpaper and many big named stores did not carry them although I found it here. I chose a luxe vintage style wall paper with velvet and this store had a great selection book to choose from at $100+ square foot. I received the inventory in a timely matter and had it installed on one accent wall in my master bedroom suite. Everything looks fantastic!

Penny Li in Vancouver
Penny Li in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Paint

Jeff at Benjamin Moore was so nice and friendly. He helped me to make up my mind. I am so satisifed with what I get when I left the store. I will definitely go back to Benjamin Moore in the future.

Kit Ching Li in Vancouver
Kit Ching Li in Vancouver
4 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Painting the bathroom

This is the first time I DIY. Before I went to Benjamin Moore, I don't know anything about paints. The specialist in Benjamin Moore explains the difference kind of paint in detail and help me decide what color. I am so happy with my new bathroom.

Crosstown Residents
Crosstown Residents
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Paint Consultation

Have you ever had difficulty picking paint colours, or feel that there's just too many colours to choose from? Consider having a representative from BM come to your house to do a consultation. We had Nina come to our place, and she was excellent in narrowing down our choices and putting together a portfoloio of pain colours, which really helped.

S Homeowner
S Homeowner

9.8/10

Paint Supplier

I get all my supplies including paint etc from them. The service is very good and they always have what I ask for. I was looking for a supplier that carries excellent products. Michael and John are very knowledgeable, helpful and professional.