Beddington's Bed & Bath

JakubJakub in Richmond Hill
JakubJakub in Richmond Hill
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

new baths and linens

I bought a bunch of linens for my home. The staff were very helpful and friendly. I was so satisfied with the products that I bought a bunch to give as gifts for family and friends

sheila in Toronto
sheila in Toronto

Duvet and bedding products

The staff at this location are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Listen...bedding basics are not exactly items I love to shop for. How much do any of us really know about all the available products. But I always leave this store with a smile. My neighbours who shop there have the same experience. No question is too much trouble, they are uber-friendly and know the products well. Clearly the manager/owner is skilled at selecting employees who WANT you to have a happy and satisfying experience. So refreshing. Hats off to this location and the staff who work there.

Dani from Newmarket
Dani from Newmarket
7 reviews Newmarket, ON

Bedding & Linens

The store located at Yonge x Eglinton has a great selection of products and good customer service.

The store is always well stocked, the products have good price and outstanding quality. Whenever they have a sale, it is definitely not to miss!

Inderjit from Mississauga
Inderjit from Mississauga

New linens

We went here to buy new linens for our new place - the displays were not very organized but it didn't matter because we got great deals. Instead of going to bed bath & beyond and spending well beyond, we prefer beddingtons for the same linens for a fraction of the price.
Their bathroom accessories were on for great deals - in some cases, cheaper than walmart!

Girl in Markham
Girl in Markham
26 reviews Scarborough, ON

New Sheets

I extremely appreciate the low prices of this store while it still gives me quality material. I browsed on the website deciding whether or not to purchase sheets for a bed and I instantly knew I was going to buy it here. I love the simplicity of the designs.

bevbeach
bevbeach

purchase bedding and bath

This is a discount store with great quality bedding Prices are reasonable and it is hard to walk out without buying something. ido not buy my sheets anywhere else. My last purchase was a down duvet that I got at 1/4 of the cost of anywhere else.

WizeOne
WizeOne

comforter set

Beddington's Bed & Bath
416-690-2808
1939 Queen St E
Toronto
M4L1H7

I was greeted promptly and assisted with care. The sales associate was extremely helpful in assisting me with finding something that would suit the description of my room I provided

Jill from Toronto-283
Jill from Toronto-283

9.3/10

New bedding for master bedroom

We went in to browse for new bedding. The friendly staff helped us find exactly what we were looking for. They looked up the delivery date for out-of-stock items and helped us to coordinate the entire room’s look.