Beaver Creek Electronics Inc

Electronic Retailers
155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit 17 Richmond Hill ON L4B 2N1
HomeStars  >  Electronic Retailers in Richmond Hill  >  Beaver Creek Electronics Inc

Reviews for Beaver Creek Electronics Inc

Zhivago in Scarborough
Zhivago in Scarborough

Zojirushi Rice Cooker repair

Our Zojirushi rice cooker needed repair & since Beaver Creek Electronics is an authorized repair centre, I took it there. Service was fast, completed as requested & the technician was extremely personable! It was a pleasure dealing with them & I'm sure I will do so again when needed!

Jan Walker from Etobicoke
Jan Walker from Etobicoke
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Repaired Panasonic Inverter Microwave Convection Oven

We had a fire in our 7 year old Panasonic Oven and contacted the company. They referred me to Beaver Creek Electronics. I called them,
they gave me a verbal estimate if $150 if the inverter could be repaired and $250 (I think it was) if it needed replacing. I took the machine in and the next day Lewis called to say that it would be $150 and be ready to pick up in 2-3 days. He fixed it, on time, on budget. I was thrilled to not have to replace a $1000. appliance.
Would recommend this service without hesitation. J.Walker

Paul K. in Pickering
Paul K. in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Panasonic microwave stopped working.

Louis came out. He was great. Friendly, on time (true!) and efficient. He had both parts he needed. It was obvious he knew what he was doing. I can't recommend these guys enough.

Lisa Sinclair Sewing, Unionville, Ontario
Lisa Sinclair Sewing, Unionville, Ontario

Panasonic authorized repair centre (microwave repair)

I have a range hood microwave with the fan unit. It has had the computer board changed (2009), the door mechanism replaced (2012) and the inverter repaired (2015). Each time it was done by Louis, the repairman. He is excellent. It has only been there one or two days and then back home and the repair is reasonable. In a throw away society, these guys show that repairing things is the way to go. Louis is fair, fast, and knowledgeable.