Barn The

Stephen Mochon from Stoney Creek
Stephen Mochon from Stoney Creek
2 reviews Stoney Creek, ON

Home furnishing

Recently when I purchased my first home I wanted to get some good quality, ecletic pieces that you don't find just anywhere. I went to the barn on a few different occasions to find some things that I wanted to go with my home. The prices are affordable, the staff is excellent (they don't follow you around, they can hold furniture for later pickup, etc). So needless to say I have a few excellent pieces that always get excellent comments on.

Jamie from Westdale
Jamie from Westdale
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

cooking from recipes

I had a very complex recipy to make and was unable to get the ingredients required at one store, other than the Barn. Fantasic selection for whatever your recipy callls for