Aqua Sculpture Aquatic Design

Aquariums & Aquarium Services
55 Doncaster Ave Markham ON L3T 1L6
HomeStars  >  Aquariums & Aquarium Services in Thornhill  >  Aqua Sculpture Aquatic Design

Reviews for Aqua Sculpture Aquatic Design

quratulain from Mississauga
quratulain from Mississauga

new tank

after our old setup was to small to house our current fishes we went looking for a replacement and found an excellent one. it was a much needed upgrade at an awesome price. would recommend the place in a heart beat.

6 reviews ,

aquarium cleaning service

I am very pleased with this company because their price was good and quality of service was excellent. Also I liked their professionalism very much. It made me very happy.

T S from Markham
T S from Markham

Hanging Spacearium Aquarium Installation

Mike is a stellar guy and really went out of his way to install this challenging hanging aquarium made by Spacearium. We planned this project for weeks and he maintained contact with me throughout. He always made himself available despite my hectic schedule and not only finished the job at the time he promised but the thank looks amazing. He further helped me to stock the tank and his tips were invaluable. He is now helping me with tank maintenance. I would highly recommend him.

Doug in Stellarton
Doug in Stellarton
1 review STELLARTON, NS

Aquarium Purchase and Advice

As a first-time large aquarium purchaser living in Atlantic Canada, I only had a vague idea what I was looking for. I was also concerned about the perils of dealing long-distance with a then-unknown seller.

Mike from Aqua Sculpture was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and patient as I worked through what I wanted. He was very honest with what would work with my set up requirements and frequently provided such advice over the weekend. He was truly concerned about customer satisfaction. What he promised, he delivered.

I would gladly do business with him and his company again. Highest recommendation.

Concord
Concord
1 review Concord, ON

Weekly maintenance

Reliable service!! Great Fishguy!!! If you want it done right the first time call them.They are an aquarium store on wheels.They sell you what you need not what you do not need.

Westdale
Westdale

aquarium services

Aqua sculpture is reliable, hard working and provides friendly service 100% of the time. Mike is very knowledge in his field and is very quick in providing us with services when needed. There were times where I needed his assistance with my aquarium and he was available to guide me through is issues on the telephone. Now that’s great service. I would totally recommend him to others if they were looking for quality service.

Anita in North york
Anita in North york

CLEANS MY 2 FRESH WATER AQUARIUMS

ALWAYS SHOWS UP ON TIME GREAT GUY. RELIABLE AND HONEST HIGHLY RECOMENDED. NICE SHOWROOM WITH NICE CUSTOM TANKS. WOULD RECOMENED GOING BY AND SEEING HIS HIGE SHARK TANK. IF YOU are in the gta his services are top notch.

Lenore in Whitby
Lenore in Whitby

Fish n flush tank

I purchased a fish n flush tank. Mike from Aqua Sclupture was extremely helpful and I would highly recommend anyone to purchase from his store. I love my fish n flush. If you have children, cats or just love novelty items I would recommend you purchase a fish n flush tank today. I certainly have fun with mine. Thanks for all your help Mike.

More about Aqua Sculpture Aquatic Design

Aqua Sculpture Aquarium Services is an aquarium service company specializing in system design, instalation and maintenance of aquariums and buble-wals. We custom design and instal aquarium systems to suit our clients' lifestyles and personal tastes. Aqua Sculpture also provides a ful-service aquarium maintenance program to suit each client's individual neds ...
Looking for Aquariums & Aquarium Services pros in Thornhill?