Garden Centres
HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in Concord  >  Angelo's Garden Centre

Reviews for Angelo's Garden Centre

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Garden plants and trees

I have been using Angelo's Garden Centre for several different projects i have been doing over the last 8 years.

I have experience experienced and professional service every time I have used them. THey always go out of their way to assist with making the right choices. You also get the guarentee that should any plants die and you pay the original price they would replace it. As long as you still have the receipt to prove you bought them there, they honoured that.

And that is just what happened with some trees i bought. A year later they died, and Angelo's replaced them

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Very unprofessional - They have ruined my new interlocking

I have purchased from Angelo's outdoor plants and black mulch, paid for delivery, the people in the office and the driver didn't even bother to worn me that the black mulch has very strong black dye that will stain our interlocking, the interlocking was completed 2 weeks earlier. When I called to complain, and if they don't care about customers driveways to cover it before dropping the mulch, at least they should have told me and I would cover it before the delivery. The person couldn't care less and said it is not their job to tell this to their customers. Now our very new interlocking is ruined and is heavily stained and we can't remove the black stains from the area where the mulch was dropped.
Very disappointed from their unprofessional service and carelessness.

SW from Toronto
SW from Toronto

Sold dying plants!

I was looking for pink Mandevilla and went to Angelo's as they have a reputation for quality merchandise. Despite the many yellow leaves, I was told they needed water and would "come back." They were planted with new soil and nutrients but almost immediately the remaining leaves either turned yellow or dropped off. I called and was told to dig up the plants and I could exchange for another. I went there and saw that the unsold plants were no better than the ones I purchased. I no longer had the pot. They charged $80 per plant which is much higher than other local garden centres. These plants should never have been sold in the first place. I would never buy from them again.

yung from Richmond Hill
yung from Richmond Hill
12 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Tree planting

905-669-9220
1801 Hwy 7
Concord
L4K 1V4

professional work and give you advise what to do after planting. Tell you how to protect the tree in winter. Tree which they provide are a great shape and good condtion

James Finance
James Finance
9.5/10

Value, Quality, Under one roof

905-669-9220
1801 Hwy 7
Concord
L4K 1V4

While service is often not up to par, Angelo's is the number one destination for the avid gardner who does not need the unique and subjective opinions from the staff. Their pricing is beyond belief ( a positive attribute !) and the quality of the plants are satisfactory. You can get large, premium plants for a much lower cost. The drive is only 15 minutes north of YOnge and 401, but the quality and selection is great. A must see for the Sheridan Shopper!