Star Tile Centre

Reviews for Star Tile Centre

Phyllis J. Taylor from Toronto
Phyllis J. Taylor from Toronto

tile purchase

I was very impressed with the Star Tile Center showroom - they had so many great tiles to chose from & they were so well displayed. Eventually I was able to make a selection for my bathroom - had expert help & guidance from the staff. Will certainly be back to make a selection for my next project.

Brendan Daly in Brampton
Brendan Daly in Brampton

Re-Grouting Bathroom

This company did and extensive re-grout in my master and second bathroom. I was very impressed with how little time it took them to complete the job and their level of skill and professionalism. I would recommend to anyone and would absolutely re-hire for another job in my home.

Mary, Fonthill
Mary, Fonthill
3 reviews ,

carpet & flooring installation

Star Tile has installed all the new carpeting and flooring in our house and their installers are the best, very professional, friendly, incredible workmanship, no problems for years after. We have had other companies in the past and had our carpets bunch up.

Kathy In Niagara Falls
Kathy In Niagara Falls

9.5/10

Kitchen renovation

We did our kitchen backsplash renovation and used Star Tile as the supplier. They had a seminar to teach you how to do it yourselves. Excellent information and service.

More about Star Tile Centre

Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Laminate, Natural Stone, Wood, VCT, Vinyl, Terrazzo, or Glass Blocks