Category :

Reliance Home Comfort

Company Profile

more...
Servicing:

Windsor, London, Sarnia, Chatham, Sudbury, North Bay, Thunder Bay, Brantford, Niagara, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, Halton, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Brampton, Mississauga, Toronto, Kingston, Richmond Hill, Etobicoke, Sault Ste Marie

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Show:

Apr 19, 2014, Waterloo

My hotwater tank was dripping, called Reliance in to repair, the repairman flooded the basement, releasing the tanks water, flooding my newly installed flooring, with no mention of the damage he created. He just noted, a bit of water was leaked. I have made several calls to Reliance, who take no ownership, and have told me its a matter for my insurance. Rude and inept. I am removing my hot water tank and buying one.

Apr 18, 2014, Burlington

I would like to share with you that MIKE R, MATT F, AJ are really helpful and they have done great job in replacing boiler at my place mike and matt are great in dealing and really cooperative/ helpful and they have done all the job very neat and clean and they have started from start to end well and AJ joined them at last hour and he was helpful too. I am really happy and satisfied with the job they have done at my place. Keep them on job they are real ambassador of reliance. Nitin sharma 3195 walkers line Burlington 905-592-4712

Apr 18, 2014, Mississauga

Adam was an excellent service technician. Not only did he repair the outstanding issues related to a recent HVAC installation he went well beyond what I would have been satisfied with. He made it right and then made it better. Adam solved the problem and the went above and beyond.

Apr 18, 2014, London

Earlier this week, my furnace started making an extremely loud noise in the middle of the night. So loud that I had to shut the whole thing down; it had woken me up 2 floors above. A few years ago I got myself talked into buying the Reliance furnace protection plan for about $15 a month by a sales staff there, so I gave you guys a call. Jason (team member #1342) came by this morning and fixed it right away - no charge. I'm very relieved that I signed up for that plan and grateful for the fantastic service. I'll definitely be recommending it to everyone I know. Thank you Reliance, you made a bad week into a good one.

Apr 18, 2014, Simcoe

Josh and Alex were prompt, professional and knew what they were doing. They were friendly and cleaned up everything, leaving no mess or indication that they were even there. Thanks guys!

Apr 17, 2014, Markham

Called Reliance when water heater stopped working and they came the following day. Determined the faulty part in minutes and came back later that day to fix the issue because they did not have the part readily available. The technician, Maric, was very professional and helpful. Explained things thoroughly and was very competent. Thank you for your help!

Apr 17, 2014, Mississauga

Reliance replaced our furnace and A/C. Got quote from few companies, and while others took hardly any time to explain the process and examine our existing equipment, Mike MacDonald from Reliance was extremely helpful, accommodating and knowledgeable. Explained all the details, took measurements, pictures, etc. Very professional. The installation went flawlessly and quickly. Professionally done including cleanup and minimal disruption to our finished basement. Even with comparable prices elsewhere, I would recommend Reliance due to their professional approach and execution.

Apr 17, 2014, Mississauga

Dave, thank you for the professional service we received from Reliance Home Comfort......in the middle of the coldest winter, you had the furnace installed in 48 hrs ....the installers were very professional, helpful and cleaned up after themselves......this happened twice in three months in the residential and the commercial side of our building......Reliance also offered a far better warranty and service .......I will always call Reliance Home Comfort, as it was hassle free, ......thank you from a very satisfied customer.......Elizabeth

Apr 17, 2014, Kingsville

Our air conditioning system was acting up so we contacted Betty Burton from Windsor reliance branch who came out and determined that we needed a new unit. She explained the benefits of an entire new system and we were extremely impressed with her knowledge and expertise. We would highly recommend Betty to our friends and relatives

Apr 17, 2014

In October 2013 I had a furnace/air conditioning system installed but unfortunately, I was given an oversized furnace that many times a day would stop working. After many calls and inspections carried out by many technicians the verdict was always the same: there is nothing wrong with the furnace. Then after many calls I was finally sent an expert technician technician Paul C. (ID no. 1690), who took my case at heart. After many hours of inspecting the furnace he finally figured out what the problem was and managed to resolve my case. He had the oversized furnace removed and had the right sized furnace installed. The furnace has been working perfectly ever since. Thank you for your help Paul!

Company Profile

Reliance has been delivering high quality home comfort products and services for over 40 years. Specializing in furnaces, air conditioners and water heaters, we provide our customers with peace of mind and are with you every step of the way. When you choose Reliance, you’re choosing one of the largest HVAC providers in Canada, with over 1.2 million customers and growing. You can expect your call to be answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. With one of the largest networks of licensed technicians in Canada, we respond to over 400,000 service calls each year.

Products & Services

Carrier, Goodman, Rheem, Amana, Smart Air, Rinnai

Credentials & Financial Information

Cheques, Cash, Credit Card, Pre-Authorized Payment
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!