Category :

Reliance Home Comfort

Company Profile

more...
Servicing:

Windsor, London, Sarnia, Chatham, Sudbury, North Bay, Thunder Bay, Brantford, Niagara, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, Halton, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Brampton, Mississauga, Toronto, Kingston, Richmond Hill, Etobicoke, Sault Ste Marie

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Show:

Apr 16, 2014, Alliston

Jason Mitruk came to my place to deal with some corrosion on the sensor of my hot water tank and to replace a leaking valve. He was very professional and explained everything he was doing and why. I asked some questions and he was very helpful with his answers and educated me on stuff that I hadn't known about my tank and my water shut off etc. If I find a need service again I would definitely ask for Jason Mitruk specifically. Thank you very much.

Apr 15, 2014, Strathroy

Kyle was extremely helpful, providing clear and concise information about the product and how it works. His friendly and professional manner was greatly appreciated. He arrived on time and assured me that he would be available in future if I had additional questions or concerns.

Apr 15, 2014, Cambridge

Thank you to Zuzanna, Josh & Alex for your amazing service and help. Your approach to customer service makes you true ambassadors for Reliance. From the purchase to installation of my new furnace and air conditioner, I could not have wished for better customer service and advice.

Apr 14, 2014, Ajax

This is a review for Mohammed Wasay. He was very quick, friendly and thorough in explaining what was wrong with my water heater and what had to be done to fix the problem. Very satisfied with his work.

Thanks for sharing Hannah. We value this feedback. ~ Rich

Apr 14, 2014, London

Our hot water heater was not working. We rent from Reliance. I called and within 2 hours a service tech (employee #1414-RWH) was at the door. Our pilot light blew out. He showed me how to relight it. We bought our furnace and air conditioner from Reliance partly because the service we have received from your company is the best. We have recommended you to friends.

Company Response:
We sincerely appreciate this wonderful review Keith and value the time you've taken to share your great experience. Thanks for choosing Reliance Home Comfort - we appreciate your business. ~ Rich

Apr 14, 2014, Sudbury

I found Daniel and Chris to be very knowledgeable, courteous and polite. After hauling out our old furnace they went straight to work installing the new one. I would recommend these guys to anyone. This is one happy customer!

Company Response:
Fantastic news Norman. I will be sure to share this with Daniel, Chris and the entire team. Thanks for choosing Reliance! ~ Rich

Apr 14, 2014, Barrie

Jonathan Cain was at my home today to install a new water tank for us. He did an excellent job, he was very efficient and neat with his work. Jonathan was very friendly and polite, while showing my how to use my new tank. Jonathan was professional, I would defiantly recommend this company to a friend or family member.

Company Response:
Thanks so much Diane. We appreciate this great feedback and will be sure to share this with Jonathan and the team. Kind regards. ~ Rich

Apr 13, 2014, Windsor

Came right away to fix our water heater on a Sunday, quick and easy and actually replaced with a newer model. New home owner and will recommend to friends.Thanks to Keith RCW 2024

Company Response:
Thanks so much for your kind words and recommendation Kent. We sincerely appreciate your business. ~ Rich

Apr 13, 2014, Stoney Creek

This review is to acknowledge Jamie - I.D 0302 for his quick and friendly service experienced last week. Jamie was knowledgeable and professional and got the job done right and in a short amount of time. Thanks for getting our furnace up and running Jamie!!

Company Response:
Thanks Jimmy. We appreciate the time you've taken to share your story and will certainly share this with Jamie and the team. Thanks for choosing Reliance Home Comfort. ~ Rich

Apr 13, 2014, Barrie

we had a hotwater tank replaced with a new HE one and the installer was able to answer my questions and also asked me if where I wanted the exhaust vent

Glad to hear this Aldo. Thanks for sharing. ~ Rich

Company Profile

Reliance has been delivering high quality home comfort products and services for over 40 years. Specializing in furnaces, air conditioners and water heaters, we provide our customers with peace of mind and are with you every step of the way. When you choose Reliance, you’re choosing one of the largest HVAC providers in Canada, with over 1.2 million customers and growing. You can expect your call to be answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. With one of the largest networks of licensed technicians in Canada, we respond to over 400,000 service calls each year.

Products & Services

Carrier, Goodman, Rheem, Amana, Smart Air, Rinnai

Credentials & Financial Information

Cheques, Cash, Credit Card, Pre-Authorized Payment
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!