Category :

Reliance Home Comfort

Company Profile

more...
Servicing:

Windsor, London, Sarnia, Chatham, Sudbury, North Bay, Thunder Bay, Brantford, Niagara, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, Halton, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Brampton, Mississauga, Toronto, Kingston, Richmond Hill, Etobicoke, Sault Ste Marie

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Show:

Apr 24, 2014, Etobicoke

Brendan Murray provided excellent customer service and gave us a great deal. The installation team were very professional and got the job done quickly. I highly recommend you give Reliance Home Comfort a call if you're in the market for a furnace or A/C.

Apr 24, 2014, Oakville

Service was quick clean and provded information about additional services that I should consider. I might also add that Chris #907 found that we had a gas leak during this annual maintenance check-up..

Apr 23, 2014, Maple

Ringo Lau was a very professional technician. He found and fixed the issue very quickly. I was very satisfied with his service and I strongly recommend him. I will be sure to call him again for future issues.

Apr 23, 2014, Brampton

Saleem Malik from Reliance Home Comfort came to my house to do a inspection on my water heater and talked to me about upgrading to a tank-less water heater to save energy and for a more efficient water heater. Thanks to him i will be saving a lot of energy and I will be getting a much more efficient water heater.

Apr 23, 2014, Burlington

Your representative # 5278 Peter came by yesterday for an annual service inspection of our air conditioner and furnace. I simply wanted to say how professional, polite and courteous he was. I work in customer service and have done so for a number of years and must say you are very fortunate to have him as an employee. This says a lot for your company but more importantly your representative after all where would we be without individuals such as Peter. Please say thank you from our family.

Apr 23, 2014, Brampton

Othmane Otto Kanouni detected the water tank problem very quickly. Replaced parts with efficiency, very friendly and clean. Professional would definitely recommend to my friends, great service, very fast and punctual.

Apr 23, 2014, Barrie

Jason M. arrived within the time expected. He explained what was wrong, fixed the problem and explained what I could do in the future to avoid the problem. He even used shoe covers.

Apr 23, 2014, Saint Catharines

After a previous Reliance success story at my previous home, I requested a consultation re my newly-purchased home, for installation of new rental 'smart' heating and air conditioning equipment. Home Comfort Advisor Jason Rowe came to discuss and arrange the project with me. He also collected data to facilitate the technical work to come. Jason is personable, well-informed and explains things very clearly. He followed up immediately with the contract and other documents related to my chosen furnace/ac equipment. On installation day, Jeff (employee# 1023) and Dan (2097) arrived punctually and worked professionally throughout the day. With obvious expertise, they adapted to the issues of an older house. They took care to make every feature work out to the best outcome for efficiency and accuracy of the furnace and a/c units. Their information and advice on how to make the best use of our new system was clear and very helpful. RELIANCE's favourable reputation is well deserved: I've been a contented Reliance customer for a very long time. Every step has gone VERY well, thanks to Reliance's people and programs. Online resources mean a great deal for clarity and convenience, and Reliance has top-notch accessibilty and design that is truly user-friendly.

Apr 23, 2014, Brampton

We where having problems with the hot water tank and we called reliance company and the service guy named gurmeet came on time and did a well job and he took his time and changed the tub and replaced it so now we have full pressure of water pump anyways thanks for your service

Apr 23, 2014, Noelville

We just moved into a house that is on well water and has a septic bed. It had been vacant for many months. The water seems to be very good but we did not have much pressure. We thought perhaps it had something to do with the hot water tank so we put in a call to Reliance for a service call. They were very efficient and found the problem. Great job!!

Company Profile

Reliance has been delivering high quality home comfort products and services for over 40 years. Specializing in furnaces, air conditioners and water heaters, we provide our customers with peace of mind and are with you every step of the way. When you choose Reliance, you’re choosing one of the largest HVAC providers in Canada, with over 1.2 million customers and growing. You can expect your call to be answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. With one of the largest networks of licensed technicians in Canada, we respond to over 400,000 service calls each year.

Products & Services

Carrier, Goodman, Rheem, Amana, Smart Air, Rinnai

Credentials & Financial Information

Cheques, Cash, Credit Card, Pre-Authorized Payment
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!