Category :
Owner/Manager:
Keith Last
Hours:
MON TO SAT 9 TO 5

Keith MY furnace guy CALGARY, AIRDRIE, COCHRANE, STRATHMORE, PRIDDIS, TURNER VALLEY, HIGH RIVER, OKOTOKS,

Company Profile

K e i t h m y f u r n a c e g u y .com

[email protected]

27 YEARS EXPERIENCE in Calgary and surrounding areas

WINNER OF HOME STARS
BEST OF CALGARY 2013

FREE FURNACE INSPECTIONS START EVERY JOB

CLEANING and INSPECTION OF FURNACE, VENTS, DUCTS, AIR CONDITIONING COILS, REHEAT COILS, FAN COILS, HIGH VELOCITY FURNACES, GEOTHERMAL FURNACES

READ MY CUSTOMERS TESTIMONIALS AND DECIDE ....get the best or someone else.

HONEST, RELIABLE, LOYAL and THE BEST SERVICE you have never had.

Keith YOUR furnace guy...

more...
Servicing:

CALGARY, AIRDRIE, COCHRANE, STRATHMORE, DEWINTON, TURNER VALLEY,OLDS, CROSSFIELD, BEISEKER, PRIDDIS, BLACK DIAMOND AND MOST OF SOUTHERN ALBERTA INCLUDING CROWSNEST PASS

Reviews for Keith MY furnace guy

Show:

Apr 19, 2014, Calgary

Keith was friendly, early for his appointment! (big plus), and very knowledgeable and patient in explaining what he was doing and providing great advice and tips for maintaining my furnace system . I especially appreciated Keith's honesty and attitude about going above and beyond normal service to make sure the work is done correctly, Keith was never in a rush and took care to make sure that when moving his equipment in no damage was done to the home, and at a great price!! Would recommend in a heart beat.

Company Response:
Great to hear Terry. I love what I do and every customer gets the best effort from me and learns how jobs are Supposed to be done. I'm glad to have been able to be the 1st successful Furnace guy to inspect / clean and improve your system.......UNLIKE the 1st 2 companies that previously were in YOUR house missing all the important details like actually performing real maintenance on the furnace. Its important they don't neglect the equipment and properly do the work with pride and care AND GIVE YOU THE CUSTOMER your moneys worth. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your positive experience.

Mar 31, 2014, Calgary

We received EXCELLENT service from Keith! Our furnace stopped working sometime in the middle of the night and when we woke up in the morning, needless to say, we were frozen to the bones! We called Keith at 6am, hoping to leave a message for him to call us back but guess what? He actually answered the call and he was at our place within ½ hour! Keith was very quick in figuring out the problem and got the heat pumping in no time! Not only Keith did a wonderful job but he left an impression on our 3 year old; when Keith left, our son said “Is Keith Superman?” We would recommend Keith 110% and he is our furnace guy!

Company Response:
I am happy to have been able to assist your family on a cold winter morning. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post this kind and flattering review.

Mar 14, 2014, Calgary

Keith is the real deal and the reviews are justified. Nothing fancy, no gimmicks, just an honest "next door neighbour" gentleman who does the job well. We took possession of a new to us home and at a minimum needed the ducts cleaned as the previous owner had a cat and I am allergic to cat dander. The home inspector recommended finding a company/person who not only cleaned the ducts, but was properly trained/experienced to inspect our high efficiency furnace. Keith is YOUR furnace guy. I discovered that the filter had not been changed in months, if not years, Keith pulled apart the furnace to get at all the working parts and demonstrated that indeed, it was overdue for maintenance. After the cleaning and new filter, the house warms up quicker and we can feel the system moving more clean air. Thanks Keith!

Company Response:
Thanks for using my services and it was a pleasure ensuring you were properly taken care of.

Mar 11, 2014, Calgary

Keith did an excellent job on furnace and duct cleaning. He is knowledgable and very honest with any furnace issues and future potential problems. He was flexible as to having to change appointment times. I am very satisfied with his service and will use him again.

Company Response:
Thanks. I am glad to have been able to make the service and appointment times flexible to fit your busy schedule.

Mar 10, 2014, Calgary

Excellent service by someone who goes the extra mile and helps lay people understand their heating system. The amount of dirt that was found in the furnace ducts and within the furnace itself was quite shocking. Now my high efficiency furnace runs quieter! He even moves things and puts them back if there in the way. No one comes even close to what he does in this city as far as I'm concerned. Will use again annually!

Company Response:
Thankyou for the kind review and for letting others know what you're thinking.

Feb 23, 2014, Calgary

Keith is both courteous and consciensious! He has over 27 years of experience so a subject matter expert for sure! I've heard bad reviews from other service providers and I found Keith to be the exact opposite. Hard working, thorough and someone you can trust! Go with Keith for best in Industry service! - Claude

Company Response:
Thankyou very much for using my services, for your business and kind review.

Feb 20, 2014, Calgary

Keith was a pleasure to deal with! Showed up on time, went over the services he was going to provide and did a great job overall! Keith is professional and takes his job seriously - he definitely goes above and beyond and does it right the first time! Keith was able to educate us on the system and was sure to answer any questions we had! Thanks Keith! You will definitely be the first guy we call for our next furnace service!

Company Response:
thank you for choosing me to come and perform my services in your home

Feb 13, 2014, Calgary

Keith was thorough and explained everything including the maintenance I could do on my own to extend the life of my furnace. The CO detector alarm went off and he remained calm and ensured everything was good before leaving. He even followed up after. Keith is definitely a man that cares about his customers.

Company Response:
thank you sir for the positive review. I appreciate it when people take the time to post important reviews reviewing services they had in their homes. Thanks for choosing Keith my furnace guy to perform the services you ordered.

Feb 13, 2014, Cochrane

Keith IS now our furnace guy! Keith did an awesome job of setting up our furnace so it can be cleaned properly (we had problems with furnace cleaners in the past). We noticed the improvement right away! He also took the time to explain proper filters and was able to answer other question about our system and how it could be improved.

Company Response:
I'm glad I was able to give you the service you deserve

Feb 12, 2014, Calgary

Today was our first time working with Keith, and we will definitely be using his services again. He was punctual and equipped with tons of knowledge and experience. He helped us to understand some issues we had with our furnace, how to correct them in the future, and answered any questions we had. After having had our CO detector go off recently, this was really important to us, and we were very grateful. Keith is definitely "My Furnace Guy" from here on out, and he should be yours, too!

Company Response:
Thankyou for the kind review and for letting others know I will be "your furnace guy" in the future.

Company Profile

K e i t h m y f u r n a c e g u y .com

[email protected]

27 YEARS EXPERIENCE in Calgary and surrounding areas

WINNER OF HOME STARS
BEST OF CALGARY 2013

FREE FURNACE INSPECTIONS START EVERY JOB

READ MY CUSTOMERS TESTIMONIALS AND DECIDE ....get the best or someone else.

HONEST, RELIABLE, LOYAL and THE BEST SERVICE you have never had.

Keith YOUR furnace guy

Products & Services

Products
HYPERVAC, BENEFECT,
Services
FURNACE, VENT, DUCT CLEANING,INSPECTION AND TUNEUPS * SEE OTHER SERVICES BELOW !!!! NEW FURNACE INSTALLS ARE REFERRED BY KEITH TO WILLIAMS HVAC OF CALGARY ANOTHER BEST OF CALGARY WINNER 2013 (403)862-4822 ASK FOR CHRIS WILLIAMS
Brands
CARRIER, PAYNE, BRYANT, LENNOX, GOODMAN, YORK, COLEMAN , TRANE, AMERICAN STANDARD, RUUD, RHEEM, NAPOLEON,
Styles
AIR, LIGHTS, NO PRESSURE SALES, REPAIRS ONLY WHEN REQUIRED
Specialties
PRE OCCUPANCY CLEANINGS AND INSPECTIONS ON ALL OF THE FOLLOWING STYLES OF FURNACES NATURAL DRAFT, MID EFFICIENCY, HIGH EFFICIENCY, FAN COIL, HIGH VELOCITY, GEOTHERMAL, SLAB BOILERS, HRV

Credentials & Financial Information

1986
30 day limited warranty
cash / cheque/email money transfer
TDG, WHIMIS, 3Q, FIRST AIDER
PROJECT RATE
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
30 DAYS

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!