Categories :
8AM-4PM

zoltans home improvements

Company Profile

we provide great quality workmanship in a time honoured tradition
please contact us... as we will provide solution.

more...
Servicing:

GTA area

Reviews for zoltans home improvements

Jan 17, 2014, Old Toronto

Our contractor, who we had worked with for over 5 years, was unable to repair our shower due to a full workload so we had to look elsewhere. Zoltan came recommended through a plumber who was recommend by a friend and we couldn’t have been happier with the work he did. He was punctual, worked steadily and maintained a clean work area. It was clear to us from the start that not only does he appear to really enjoy the work he does but privileges a good result over a quick turnaround, which despite his heightened attention to detail completed everything in a timely manner. When a part was unavailable delaying completion I nevertheless paid Zoltan in full for the work he had done—which was quite reasonable—under the agreement that he would return to complete the work once the part arrived; I would never have done this had I not trusted him. Zoltan is clearly a person with integrity, respectful and does excellent work. I can’t think of anything else I would want in a contractor. I would hire him again.

Sep 30, 2013, Old Toronto

Just moved to a new home in Toronto and needed a repairman for a variety of small jobs; re-pointing, small roof repairs, window caulking etc. Zoltan was courteous, completed the work within agreed upon timeframes and his fees were reasonable. I will use him again and will recommend him to others.

Company Response:
thanks for the opportunity, and the referral...your hospitality is outstanding!!!

Mar 28, 2012, Toronto

It was our good fortune to find Zoltan through another man I completely trust. How good it is at our age to find another Torontonian worthy of our trust and confidence. Zoltan is kind, intelligent, an excellent listener and source of the best way of doing a superb job at the most reasonable price. He works quietly, neatly, arrives on time or keeps us informed of any change. He sticks to his quote and exceeds the job expected. We want to stay in our old house as long as possible but if we are forced to move, a truly distressing thought, knowing Zoltan will be on our side makes it a little better. Sincerely, Joan

Company Response:
happy to help you, thank you for your trust, Zoltan

Mar 25, 2012, TORONTO

It was a pleasure to have Zoltan work for us. He arrived on time, or called to advise if he was running late. He finished the job when he said he would. He worked diligently along with his crew, and was very professional. He is a master carpenter who knows what he is doing. Zoltan is very thoughtful and respectful, and honoured all of his commitments. We will be hiring him again and again to work on our aging Riverdale home.

Company Response:
it has ben a plesur working for you,i'll be happy to work for you again, thank you zoltan

Company Profile

we provide great quality workmanship in a time honoured tradition
please contact us... as we will provide solution.

Credentials & Financial Information

WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!