Category :

You Might Also Consider

zoltans home improvements

9.8

4 Reviews

Our contractor, who we had worked with for over 5 years, was unable to repair our shower due to a full workload so we had...

Ernesto from Toronto 1 Jan 17, 2014

Reviews for Krys Construction

Show:

Apr 23, 2014, Milton

After a lot of searching around for a reliable, affordable and recommended company to do our basement sub floor and framing job, my wife and I felt very comfortable giving Chris a call with all of the fantastic reviews we read. From the start Chris was beyond what we expected, answering any question we had within hours of emailing him (15+ questions in total). Materials were delivered the day before he started with no payment required until the job was done. A day an half later it was complete. He even took the leftover wood back while his other worker was cleaning up and came back with an extra $200 for us. Any other company would have probably just kept it. When the job was complete it ended up being $300 under his original quote :). I can't say enough good things about this guy. You get a 100% trust feeling from the day you meet him. Hard working and takes pride in the work he does, trust me the end result shows it. 10/10 hands down!

Apr 17, 2014, Milton

I highly recommend Chris. He completed our basement subfloor and framing. The finished product is excellent. The trades that follow all comment on the precision of his work. Chris was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process, provided a very competitive price, arrived on the agreed upon date, and was in and out within 2 days. Chris arranged for all of the materials (all materials expenses are transparent - and his estimate for materials was spot on), he has great contacts for all other trades and he is a pleasure to work with.

Apr 03, 2014, Oakville

Krys is absolutely great to work with. He gave us a very detailed quote and explained all the options. He lived up to all our expectations - the quality was great, and the job was finished on time. Krys also gave us some very good tips regarding layout and design. If I ever had another framing job in my house, Krys will be the one doing it!

Apr 01, 2014, Milton

I was very pleased with the work that Chris did in installing our subfloor and framing our basement. He charged materials at cost, and labour. The quote was broken out in detail, and he kept to it. He and his crew are well mannered, friendly, and hardworking. We're thrilled with the end result, and the trades that followed have complimented me on the work.

Mar 31, 2014, Milton

We had Chris come in last week to do our basement framing, and we couldn’t be happier with the final product. When Chris came in for his estimate, he was able to provide excellent design tips, and came up with designs that we would never of thought of. He showed up on the first day exactly when he said he would, and a day and a half later, things were done to perfection. To top it off, Chris and his crew cleaned up when they were done! Chris is always quick to respond to emails and texts, and his prices are reasonable and well deserved. I would highly recommend Chris for your next project! Rob

Jan 08, 2014, Burlington

Krys carried out some framing work for me, I would highly recommend him. On time, on budget, completed job ahead of schedule, very clean and tidy. Wonderful to work with

Nov 29, 2013, Oakville

Krysconstruction came in to frame my basement. the team was great, very professional, clean and fast. Quality work! I will be using Krys again for my fireplace framing! Thanks Krys! Rob

Oct 25, 2013, Milton

Krys and his team did amazing framing work when we finished our basement last year. This month, we needed our cabana framed and knew Krys was the right guy for the job. As expected, his work was great and we were very pleased to have worked with him again. He is always friendly and extremely professional. Thanks again Krys!

Oct 08, 2013, Milton

We just had our basement framed by Krys and are extremely satisfied with his work and professionalism. We heard about Krys from our neighbours who used him for their basement framing, and were very happy with his work. Krys came out to our house to do a quote within days of my call, and was able to start work on my basement within the following 2 weeks. Construction lasted just over a day, as promised, with minimal mess. Price was exremely reasonable. I would not hesitate to recommend Krys for any framing job.

Sep 22, 2013, Milton

My wife got Chris' contact info from all the reviews on another site. I have to say that working with Chris has been the best experience I'd had with a contractor. Not only was his estimate extremely fair and reasonable, but his craftsmanship and excellence was superb. He was always quick to respond to emails or texts and gave us a thorough explanation of our quote and was very helpful in offering opinions about the decisions we made on our layout. On installation day, he was on time and everything was finished the same day and we were extremely happy with the results! He's also given me contacts for other trades such as plumbing and drywall. I have already recommended his work to two friends of mine. Great guy and great team of guys working for him! I believe you'll be satisfied with the results! Thanks Chris! JP

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!