Categories :
Builders Design/Build Architects Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories Condominium Renovations Floor Retailers Tile & Stone Contractors Interior Design Electricians Lighting Bathroom Renovation General Contractors Home Office Renovation Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design Kitchen Planning & Renovation Condominium Renovations
Address:
Monday to Saturday 8am-7pm

Fresh Home Innovations

Formerly: The Fresh Coat Painting & Renovations

Company Profile

We like to think of ourselves as the new generation, the new standard, in the world of Design + Build. We are one of the top high end renovation companies with hand selected professional contractors working with us. We are one of the few, with a long history & experience in ultra-luxury properties across the GTA focusing in Forest Hill, Rosedale, Post Road, Yorkville, Royal York & etc as a partner of top developers throughout GTA.

• Our Services Include

Kitchen & Bathroom Cabinets & Design;...

more...
Servicing:

Throughout Greater Toronto Area including: Downtown Toronto, Forest Hill, Rosedale, Yorkville, Royal York, Scarborough, East York, North York, Etobicoke, Mississauga,Oakville, Burlington, Vaughan, Brampton, Thornhill, Markham, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Stouville, Pickering, Ajax

Reviews for Fresh Home Innovations

Show:

Apr 22, 2014, Mississauga

Our experience was awesome because Natanael made a new and beautiful space for our family. They did an excellent job. We want to consider this team for our future projects.

Mar 28, 2014, Toronto

Awesome experience with whole team of The Fresh coat Renovation, at the beginning we were a bit nervous and confused as we had a bad experience with the other contractors in the past however, They proved it wrong as this was the best contracting service we received so far. We will recommend Ramin & Arash to anyone looking for this types of Home Renovations as I know they WILL NOT be disappointed. At last I would like to say THANK YOU very much all the team members & trades.

Mar 18, 2014, Keswick

Jeff LeFort Contracting put in a cold room under my garage 20ft X20ft with a 7ft high ceiling and this is where I store my wine and other meats to cure. The job was done very well and one that will be one job that he has never done and did a remarkable job.

Mar 16, 2014, Richmond Hill

I am very pleased with the work done by Fresh Coat Renovation and their team in my place. I got what I wanted as Ramin & Arash were both able to understand my requirements and to turn them into a beautiful reallity. A dark, dirty and uncomfortable condo was turned upside down by them and has become today a great apartment space to live. What I most appreciate from Fresh Coat work is their ability to find solutions to all the problems that came up during the renovation (regulations, plumbing deterioration, etc.). I will definitely call Fresh Coat Painting & Renovation again if needed any renovation.

Mar 06, 2014, Toronto

I have used this company and they did a great job. They were on time and they didn't leave any mess. The two guys that showed up were polite. I would use them again and I would also recommend them to friends.

Mar 05, 2014, Toronto

Ramin was very knowledgeable and explained everything during the estimate stage. His 2 man crew did and excellent job with the preparation and painting of our 3 bedroom townhouse. They completed the job on time and kept the home as clean as they could during the project.

Feb 19, 2014, Etobicoke

We’re very pleased with the work Ramin and his partner Arash have done. Our kitchen & bathrooms were completely redesigned from the ground up and every single piece seems to be installed perfectly and previous flaws were fixed. The crew was on time every day and cleaned up every day. They were very professional in everything they did and their manner. There is little else to say other than we recommend them and will hire them again in the future for more renovation.

Feb 19, 2014, Toronto

My house has two stairways to the upper floor and two to the basement. All of them were damaged and contrasted too much with everything else. All four were rebuilt completely along with their hand rails according to a design I chose myself and were coated with a material for durability so hopefully this time around they won’t wear down so easily. We also replaced all the hardwood floors along with complete painting for all the floors. The workmanship is obviously very good, there is no question about that and it was very obvious immediately compared to the previous. I’m not longer afraid of leaning any weight on the guard rails. They are maple wood to match the dark colours of the rest of the decor.

Feb 13, 2014, Toronto

Ramin and his team exceeded our expectations at every turn. We had previously hired another painting company that was terrible; Ramin and his team were able to fix all of there mistakes and make our condo look spectacular. Also the time quoted to complete the job was accurate. When they left, the place was clean and the furniture had been moved back. We would highly recommend the Fresh Coat Painting & Renovations!

Dec 26, 2013, Toronto

My friend highly recommended “ The Fresh Coat Painting & Renovation” for my office project and thus I decided to hire the company. My 3500 Sf office required repainting from long time ago since I got the place and there were some cracks on the wall that needed to be repaired. The team came to my office and finished all the work in 5 days. My office has been transformed to a lovely place which I now enjoy working in for hours. I also got a lot of compliments about the painting from my clients. I am really happy and super satisfied with the results. Ramin and his team through their knowledge and previous experience provided a perfect and efficient job. All the cracks were repaired and the walls were nicely repainted. Also I changed most of the hardwood floorings throughout including the new baseboards. After my office project was done perfectly I decided to have the company do my house repainting as well. The painting crew finished the work very fast as they had promised and with a super positive attitude. I value their job and would recommend the company to all my friends and family who require a Painting & Renovation Company for their painting projects.

Company Profile

• Our Services Include

Kitchen & Bathroom Cabinets & Design; Kitchen Planning and Renovation.
Bathroom & Kitchen Fixtures & Accessories; Bathroom Renovation; Builders.
Cabinetry & Millwork; Carpenters; Condominium renovation.
Design/Build; Drywall contractors; Fireplace mantels; Floor Retailers: Floor Laying & Refinishing; General Contractors.
Home Addition; Home Office Renovation; Interior Design.
Renovation Advisors; Molding/Mouldings; Wood working.
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors/ Painter / Plastering

Products & Services

Products
Design + Build, Custom Kitchen, Custom Vanity, Custom wall unit, Built-in & Millwork, Custom Countertop "Any", Flooring, Electrical, Plumbing services & Fixtures & etc
Services
Design + Build, Home Renovation, Condo Renovation, Commercials Renovation.
Brands
We only use top premium brands for all our Renovation & New Built projects.
Styles
Modern, Transitional, Contemporary, Classic
Specialties
We are specialzide for COMPLETE RENOVATION projects, which includes Custom Kitchen, Custom Bathrooms, Flooring, "Hardwood, Marble, Porcelain" Custom Mill-working, Design + Build, new layouts & walls removal, Complete Makeover & Brand New House.

Credentials & Financial Information

2000
PROJECT RATE
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Visit Website

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!