Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

6 reviews Whitby, ON

New Furnace: Very Happy

From the start, my experience with Convertible was very good. Marnie was very knowledgeable, friendly and thorough. She was extremely prompt in responding to both phone and email contact. Their price was very competitive. This was my first experience buying a furnace so i needed to feel confidence and trust as well as keep the cost in mind. The experience of installation was easy and professional. Peace of mind for me! Thank you! I not only recommend but will continue to use them for any heating or air conditioning needs.

Shelley

I can't say thank you enough for sharing your experience with us.
I am delighted to have earned your business.
We will never let you down.

Please ensure you have registered your serial number online.

We will speak again soon.

Marnie Amodeo GM

Gezellig
Gezellig
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

New furnace and waterheater

We were recommended by a friend.
We were very satisfied with the work that was done, the timing of such and the courtesy of the workmen as well as the clean up.
The price was compatible if not better with others and the salesman came in person to do a service suggestion. Which not many do any more
Will recommend this company!

Thank you so much for this review!

Because we aim for perfection and total customer satisfaction, when we see a score of 8/10 pop up we get concerned that perhaps you were not happy with our work.

But your comments are very supportive and we are very thankful for your opinion and review.
thank you very very much.
We appreciate you

Marnie Amodeo GM

RobM
RobM
1 review Caledon, ON

Excellent install and Service

We had an on demand hot heater installed. The installer came on time on the schedule date and completed the install in one day. He was respectful, courteous, punctual, and very neat and tidy. The heater works as advertised and we are overly pleased with the entire experience.

Rob
Thank you so very much for doing this review. We are extremely grateful for your time and desire to do so. We are so happy to hear that you love your Rinnai tankless water heater- They truly are world class quality. And as you have experienced you got a first class installation and it will work beautifully for you.

Marnie Amodeo general manager

John
John

Tankless hot water

I was looking to replace my rental tankless hot water system with an owned unit. I called a few reputable vendors and I found Marnie from Convertible Heating and Air Conditioning to be very knowledgeable, friendly, and fair. She knew the exact model I was renting and its specs, and was able to recommend a newer, more efficient model. It was super simple to communicate with Marnie and I didn’t feel any pressure at all when speaking with her. I was able to book an appointment on my preferred day, the techs came on time, they laid down a protective rug, and worked efficiently to replace the water heater. It’s been a week and everything’s going well. I have no hesitation recommending Convertible Heating and Air Conditioning to my family and friends.

Hi John, thank you so very much for this review.

This is what we live for, happy people!

Thank you for using our services, I am so thrilled that you are pleased. My guys are wonderful, I agree.

Thank you for the compliments, I truly appreciate all of them. Enjoy your new hot water John stay safe always
General Manager

Brci
Brci

New gas furnace

My furnace stopped working, service was same day and after stop working again I had the new furnace installed next day. Service was on time, fast and on professional level, you can not ask for more...
Thanks to Grant, Dave, Tarik and one more technician!
Good job gentleman

Thank you so much!
We appreciate the detailed review of our services. We aim to be fast, honest and effective every single time. On behalf of Grant, Dave, Craig, Tahir, And everybody here at Convertible Heating -thank you- for your business.
Please remember to register your serial number online. Thank you very much
Marnie Amodeo general manager.

Daniela in Toronto
Daniela in Toronto

Fast and efficient

Recently switched from a rented traditional water tank to a tankless owned version using Covertible Air's support. The whole process -from advising and home visit, to installation - was fast and efficient. So far, so good!

Daniela, thank you very very much for this review! You will love your tankless water heater. You are in good hands now you can save some money and enjoy endless hot water. Thank you on behalf of everybody here at Convertible heating and air-conditioning. Marnie Amodeo general manager

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Prompt professional response

Michael is a very professional and knowledgable sales person. Explained the different options and recommended the best required heating and air conditioning system for our home. He was not trying to force sell any unnecessary equipment but explained what is available and what could be added later. Prices were very competitive. Installation crew was very professional and knowledgable. They answered all questions and were very efficient. Highly recommended

Esam
On behalf of Michael and all of our staff here at Convertible heating and air-conditioning, thank you very much for this wonderful review. We are very happy to please you. Thank you for your business and your kind words. Please make sure you protect your warranty and register your serial number online if not already done so. Thank you again Marnie Amodeo General Manager

Rebecca L
Rebecca L

Replaced our Furnace and Air Conditioner

We've used Convertible Air in the past for another property, so of course we chose to go with them again. Chris, from sales, really knows his stuff and suggested the best products for our needs. Pricing was very competitive and installation went smoothly. The technicians were skilled, professional and took the time to discuss a few issues that came up with location of the furnace. They even swept the floors after they were done with all their work. Amazing experience, AGAIN... will definitely recommend this company to others looking for a reputable business!!!

Thank you Rebecca, your kind words are truly appreciated. Thank you for your continued support of our business we are thrilled to make you happy. Please remember to register your serial number online and enjoy your new system in good health always.

Christopher Amodeo
and everyone here at Convertible heating

Installed Furnace & AC Unit

From our Sales Rep Christopher to the installation Team, they were all a pleasure to speak and deal with. Any concerns we had were answered and addressed with courteousness and professionalism.
There was a sense of confidence and assurance from Christopher we would receive superb quality of work without compromise for the cost.
Very pleased with the new HVAC system and quality of workmanship.
Looking forward to the cooling Season.

I highly recommend Convertible Heating 4 Air Conditioning.

Nadia
We appreciate it very much

Enjoy your new system
Please remember to register your serial number online

Stay well - thank you again

Sam in Toronto
Sam in Toronto

Very satisfied!

I heard of Convertible from a friend who got their new furnace from them. Dealing with Mike at Convertible was a pleasure. He knew what we needed, gave me good options to consider and there was no upselling. Roop and Josh did the installation and they were courteous, tidy and professional. I will recommend them to others.

Hi Sam, thank you so much for this review! I truly appreciate your feedback and your supportive words of our team. Roop has worked for our family for almost 40 years he is a true master. Thank you on behalf of all of us including Michael and Josh and everyone here at Convertible heating and air.

Enjoy your new system and please remember to follow our guidelines for registration of your serial number online.
Marnie Amodeo general manager

More about Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

We are a 50 year old family business established in 1967 that specializes in the installation and service of Gas Furnaces, Central Air Conditioning, Gas Boilers, Hydronic Furnaces, Tankless Hot Water, Hot Water Tanks, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners and Custom Ductwork.